Angels on Mission For You - Part 1
(Discovering Lucifer and other Evil Angels)
TEXT: Isaiah 14:12-14; Ezk 28:12-17; Rev 12:7-13
Memory Verse: Behold, I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
To understand diverse demonic powers and their operations. To know that satanic is not omnipresent. To also know that demons are fallen spirits and they deceive those who believe in them. Finally to know that Satan is already defeated.
According to the creation of God, Lucifer was one of the first angels created, but he failed and decided to create his Kingdom with some angels of God that he deceived. Lucifer and other rebellious angels were once good angels, but when they sinned, they were cast out and reserved for judgment. Nevertheless, there are disembodied spirits called demons that work for them. They manipulate the minds of people today to remain in sin and captivity even as they are. 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 1:6
SATANIC ANGELS ARE DIVIDED INTO PARTS
Some evil angels of satan are working in nations, cities and villages just as our God has his own angels over those places. The division of satanic Kingdom:- Eph 6:12
- A. Principalities in nations Daniel 10:11-14
1. These are demonic angels in charge of nations causing havocs and wars.
2. Influencing presidents, Kings and other leaders to do evil in nations.
- B. Powers in cities Matt 12:43-46, Luke 11:24-26
1. As we know that satan is not omnipresent, he has angels working in diverse states or regions.
2. They receive orders from the national angels who is the prince of the nation.
- C. Rulers of darkness in diverse communities. Acts 13:6-12
1. Many communities have demonic angels that also work there with the witches and wizards.
2. This is where you see the demonic native doctors that raise evil people.
- D. Spiritual wickedness working in people Job 1:6-12, Job 2:1-7
1. These angels or demons are sent to work against families to reduce them to nothing.
2. Fight their finance, marriage, social life, destinies etc.
SATAN AND HIS ANGELS ARE DEFEATED, BUT THEY STILL DECEIVE
- Whatsoever you see the devil do or his agents, like marine agents, witches and wizards, demonic native doctors are all fake powers. Acts 8:9-24, Acts 13:6-12, Acts 16:16-24
- The devil and all hosts, his agents are under your feet but he wants you to fear continuously. 2 Cor 10:3-7, Eph 10:10-17, Luke 10:17-20
SATAN'S ATTACK OVER PEOPLE
- The devil is still attacking the body of Christ, but he has no power over the church. Luke 19:17-20
- He manipulates people, he makes many church leaders to live self righteous life. 2 Cor. 11:13-15.
- He also wants to bring the whole world under his control. Eph. 6:10-18
SEE HOW SATAN PUTS PEOPLE UNDER BONDAGE
- Filthy garment - Zech 3:1
- David was provoked by satan to number Israel 1 Chro 21:1
- The woman that was bound for 18 years. Luke 13:16
- Men are possessed and battered. Seven demonic spirits and many others enter into people. Luke 11:24-26, Matt. 12:43-45
- Fight against people in this world. Rev 12:7-17
- Mary Magdalene had seven demons Luke 8:2
SATAN'S ANGELS WORK MIRACLES
- Miracles does not necessarily mean the manifestation of God's power, it may be just manifestation of supernatural power before we talk of others things. Deut 32:17; Ps 106:37
- Supernatural means beyond the natural, it could be God or the devil. Every miracle does not come from God. 2 Thess 2:3-10
- Fallen angels come sometimes as angels of light to be worshipped. 2 Cor 11:13-15
- Many servants of Satan will deceive many Matt. 24:4-5,11,23-24, 1 John 2:18.
GOOD NEWS TO ALL BELIEVERS
- Jesus has conquered the devil and all his angels.Col 2:15
- You can cast out devils or demons. Matt. 10:1, Mark 16:15-20
- All power belong to Jesus Matt 28:18-20
- Jesus has given us the power to frustrate the devil Luke 10:17-20
The devil will be judged one day and cast into hell fire. This is why he is deceiving people today to take them where he belongs but not you. The worst is that many pastors have also engaged themselves into this evil work and their end is hell fire. Rev. 20:1-15.