Angels on Mission For You - Part 3
TEXT: Heb.1:14, Psalms 91:11-12, Psalms 34:7
MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 34:7 – “The angels of the Lord encamp round about them that fear Him, and deliver them.”
To remind believers that there are angels wherever they are. To know that no matter what is happening, that angels are all around us to deliver us. Also to understand that the numerical strength of our angels is determined by the life we live and the assignment we are carrying out. Finally, to know that you can call on angels to act on your behalf in times of need or danger.
Angels are always around the believers. Their responsibilities are to protect the believers in times of danger and to direct their steps when needed. The angels also open our eyes to see hidden things so that we don’t get wasted, or miss out on instant miracles. It is very necessary to recognize the ministry of angels; when you are ignorant of them and neglect them, you also miss their help. The fear of God also attracts the presence of angels to genuine children of God.
THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS
- Angels are spiritual beings, acting as agents, attendants, servants or messengers of God. Sometimes they appear in human form. Heb. 1:14, Gen. 32:1-2, 24-30, Gen. 19:1-29.
- Never forget that angels are ready to help you in your daily life. You must be positive in all your dealings. Psalms 103:20-21
RECOGNIZING YOUR ANGELS
- Angels minister to God's servants in time of hardship and danger. Acts 27:23-25
- Each Christian has angels assigned to guard him or her, even from childhood. Matt. 18:10, 2 kings 6:14-17, Ps. 91:1,11-12, Ps. 34:7
- Hagar experienced an angelic visitation in time of trouble, even though she was sent out by God's instruction. Gen. 16:7-13
MOVING YOUR ANGELS INTO ACTION
- Abraham moved the hand of God when he cared for the trinity who came in the form of three supposed angels. Gen. 18:1-33
- Lot was also visited when he cared for the two angels who went to destroy the city of Sodom. Gen. 19:1-22
- God commanded us to entertain strangers and by so doing angels may just one day be among them and bless us. You can meet with people and never know that they are angels. Sometimes such people give you direction on what you are missing or on what you are assigned to do. Heb. 13:1-3.
The ministry of angels is so real, and we can profit from them as we recognize our angels whether as spirits or in human form and move them into action. Gen. 18:1-5.