Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Faith and anxiety are opposing enemies that can never agree at any time. Phil. 4:6
- Anxiety simply means that your God is not able to perform. Lk. 1:37
- Never allow anxiety to visit your house because he will destroy your joy the whole day.
- When anxiety is allowed to lead the way, faith cannot operate except he is allowed to operate.
- No victory can be achieved when anxiety is allowed to reign.
- Anxiety is a sign that you are defeated from the inside.
- The power of anxiety can ruin the faith achieved for many years.
- Nothing brings depression like anxiety.
- Many who suffer from depression have simply made a covenant with anxiety.
- Anxiety can destroy the strength of your joy.
- When anxiety is given room to reign, your prayer becomes completely defeated.
- Nothing is so horrible like having an anxious person as a friend.
- Never make any plan with an anxious fellow.
- Worry says God is not capable on things that faith can achieve in a minute.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.