Atmosphere for Mega Laughter - Part 4
Text: Zephaniah 3:14-20, Isaiah 49:14-26, Habakkuk 3:17-19
Memory Verse: Isaiah 49:25 – “But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.”
To show that no matter the challenge in the world or demonic powers against us; that the Lord is with us to save us; and that whosoever rises against us shall suffer shame and disgrace. Finally that the situation of the world may look so bad and grow worse, but we shall always be on the side of joy and prosperity as we serve God with all our hearts.
Our heavenly Father is called the Almighty God. That means all powerful, omnipotent, omnistrength and omniforce if we have to use these words. It all implies that when the challenges become MIGHTY God will impose HIS ALMIGHTINESS to give us MEGA LAUGHTER! This year is not just an ordinary year like others; it is the beginning of a NEW ERA, I can actually say a NEW SEASON in the lives of many people, families, communities and nations. Yesterday may be filled with darkness, but this year, your light will shine and your mouth will be filled with MEGA LAUGHTER! You will see mega answers, that will produce mega laughter and then people will join you for your mega celebrations. Invite us when yours happens, hallelujah!!!! Jer.17:7-8, Psalms 65:9-13.
YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE AND UNBLOCKABLE
- This is not a season or a year of complaints; it is a time for determined people. Don't forget the motto of our bishop "Determination Conquers Impossibility". If you sit down and complain, there are so many over-takers who will overtake you while you remain stuck in one place and cry whereas we are in the year of MEGA LAUGHTER! Do something and you will laugh for it. Prov 6:4-11
- Listen to this great testimony. George Weah of Liberia a former footballer first sought for Presidency in the year 2005, at age 39 and failed. He decided to study and obtain his SSCE in 2006 at the age of 40. He enrolled for higher education and obtained his degree in 2011 at the age of 45 and his Masters in 2013 at the age of 47. I hope you are noticing the increase in his academics? But he was actually in pursuit of something else not just the academics, and what was that? THE PRESIDENCY! Having gone higher in education, he contested for senate and won the election for the Liberian Senate in 2014 at the age of 48. Now!!!! He has just been declared The Liberian President in 2017, at the age of 51. All this was done under 12 years. Why? "Determination Conquers Impossibilities"! Let nothing stop your pursuit in life! Pursue your dream in life and you will be a testimony also. This is your year, if you fight, you will win!!! Job 8:7, Luke 19:12-27.
- Don't look for cheap things, cheap prophecies without labour or shortcut miracles; do something and you will see God bless you. Many are always telling God, do this for me and do that for me, but they have no set goals to achieve anything for God. Be a source of help to someone, add value to them, and water others. Don't just be a spectator this year in the church, be a worker, be committed; write your name somewhere, stop complaining, participate in all things and God will meet your needs. Luke 8:1-3, Prov 11:24-26.
CHECK YOUR KINGDOM ACCOUNT
- This year you better begin with what we call self audit. Ask yourself these questions; what were my investments into the kingdom last year? Please don't just ask this question, take a pen write down your personal investment for yourself and the ones you invested into the kingdom.
- Write down the total amount of tithe you paid last year Mal 3:8-12
- Write down what you spent for missions support last year 3 John 1:3-12
- Write down your pastor's supports throughout last year 1 Thess. 5:12-13, 1 Tim. 5:17-18
- Write down your bishopric supports throughout last year 1 Cor. 9:7-14
- Write down your widows, orphans and welfares throughout last year James 1:27
- Write down your personal investment and properties. Luke 12:16-21, Matt. 6:19-21
- Ask yourself these other questions?
- WHERE will I spend my eternity?
- HOW will I spend my eternity? If you already know where, the MOST IMPORTANT thing now is HOW after spending 200 years on earth if possible, what will my ETERNITY LOOK LIKE. How I will spend all the rest of my eternal life. Don't forget our bishop always speaks of "Life before Life and Life after Life". Luke 16:22-25, "If you eat alone, you will die miserably alone without pity". Matt.19:16-30. But don't forget this verse "Mark 10:31 – But many that are first shall be the last, and the last first". May you never be the last! Everyone will surely say amen! But your amen means nothing if you do nothing about your future kingdom now. Fight it out now! 1 Cor 3:9-15
CONCLUSION – FULFILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE CHURCH THIS YEAR
- LOYALTY AND DISLOYALTY: Be loyal to God and his servants this year. Take time and amend all your mistakes this year and amend all your lack of tithing, missions support, pastoral care, bishopric care, mistakes of many years. John 6:59-71.
- Ask God to forgive you and decide to be responsible this year. Any person without responsibilities in the house of God is an irresponsible Christian! In your prayers this year, don't begin with what you want, rather begin with what you want to do for God and then write your need last and see if God will not grant you the greatest victory of your life. Matt. 6:25-33.