Building God's Kingdom Sacrificially - Part 3
Text: 2 Chro. 3:1-17, Haggai 2:1-9
Memory Verse: Acts 4:36-37 – “And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a levite, and of the country of Cyprus, Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.”
To know that nothing is too big for our God. To understand that God can lavish us with anything if we serve him sacrificially. Finally, to realize that if we refuse to build a house for God, He will raise people from anywhere to do it.
Who would have ever believed that we can put a dwarf fence with pillars around DOMINION GRACELAND; Enugu, Nigeria. Bravo! Dominites of Dominion Faith. Even with that, the chaining will come very soon and we will raise the final wall. The Bishop said our Afric-Missions 2020 will take place there, and we know God will do it for us. Every member of the Dominion Arny arise and let your light shine that the world may see and celebrate God. Matt. 5:13-16. Solomon made it clear that his reason for building a great house for God is because God is great. Many people don’t think this way, they do not see God when it comes to building a church; they see their church or pastor. They think they are dealing with their church but don’t know they are dealing with God directly. You must know all you have belongs to God and that one day we’ll leave it here on our way to eternity. James 4:13-17.
IF GOD ACCEPTS YOUR SACRIFICE THEN YOU ARE PRIVILEGED!
- Sometimes people forget that their life is like vapour, it appears and disappears really fast. Stop acting like you brought anything into the world, or will also take anything out of this world. Whatever you have given for the PROJECTS in Nigeria or Cameroon is recorded for you in heaven and non of you will loose your rewards. 1 Tim. 6:7-10
- I see people behave as if they are been forced to give to build the house of God. They forget easily that God is not a beggar. They also forget that everything they have is given to them by God. Most times, people are selfish when it comes to material things because of greed. When you build for God, you lay a great foundation of eternal value and appropriate your blessings both in the future and now. Matt. 6:19-21.
- We have just one life and we can’t preserve that life, only God can preserve our life and it can be taken away at any time as we begin to loose value for God. Listen to this, Luke 12:19-21 - “And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; TAKE THY EASE, EAT, DRINK, AND BE MERRY. But God said unto him, THOU FOOL, THIS NIGHT THY SOUL SHALL BE REQUIRED OF THEE: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided. So is he that layeth up treasure FOR HIMSELF, and is not RICH TOWARD GOD”. At that time the man thought all was well with him; and in his pride, God told him “you will die.” This is how many of us behave when it comes to solving issues in the house of God, we prefer to give deaf ears than to give glory to God. Prov. 27:1, Prov. 29:1, 2 Cor. 9:6-7.
- Many give their ISHMAEL during CHURCH PROJECTS, while God is asking for their ISAAC. They vow or promise things similar to ISAAC, but they fulfil it like ISHMAEL and miss the blessing. This year requires a lot of sacrifice for is to enjoy UNLIMITED GRACE, every desire requires work. MOUNTAINS will bow before you this year in Jesus name. Amen! Prov. 11:24-25, Eccl. 9:10.
- Think about this: For a second let’s consider that Abraham offered ISHMAEL when God requested for ISAAC! What do you think would have been God’s response? Many times, people promise to support the work of God with joy, but when it’s time to give they give in anger because the devil and their flesh has spoken to them. It is the pain you feel when giving that makes your seed or offering a sacrifice and extraordinary and overflowing grace responds to sacrifice. Psalms 126:5-6, Gen. 22:1-19.
UNLIMITED GRACE FOR UNLIMITED KINGDOM SERVICE
- Can you see how many of us have made the heart of God glad and also put a smile on the lips of God by not allowing us to loose the land we bought with with millions of cfa. None of you who sacrificed will loose their rewards. Amen! Psalms 126:5-6.
- Have you thought of what you can do this year to make God happy? What are the things you have resolved to do so that God will remember you and be happy? Are you still coming to church late? Do you still miss midweek services? Are you still eating your tithes? Are you part of those supporting in the payment of the church rent? Are you among those supporting the building of the church or other PROJECTS of the church? Shouting UNLIMITED GRACE without UNLIMITED SERVICE makes no sense. Come back to your senses. 2 Sam. 23:8-12.
- The rich man and Lazarus are practical examples of what will happen to many so-called Christians who just speak in tongues and carry their bibles but with an empty heart and NO Christ. They have no fear of God; they only think of accumulating wealth to make themselves great and rich on earth. Talk about the work of God, they stop coming to church, or they start gossiping about the church and how it talks a lot about money. Yet they ask God daily to bless them. Luke 16:19-31, Ps. 49:6-20.
- God's purpose of KINGDOM BLESSINGS are for God first and then you second. The Lord will surprise you this year with great blessings as you Sacrificially support the KINGDOM business with what you have first. The poor widow never waited for millions and billions before she gave, so do the same. Mark 12:41-44
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR GOD?
- To perfect the walls of church in the land in Nigeria, we need A - 1,500 blocks B - 36 rods of 10mm C - Cement D - 1 Truck of gravel and Sand E - Water and tank F - Labour. Someone can pick one without disturbing the whole church. Try it and see God respond!
- Many people complain that they are poor, but several are the cause of their poverty because they do not put the word of God into practice. God first before you and other things. Matt. 6:33, Prov. 11:24-25, James 1:21-25, 1Tim. 6:7-10.
- When you devalue God in your mind or see Him as nothing, you give Him things that do not cost you anything and many of us are victims of this. Think of how many people behave when it is time to redeem their vows; it is like forcing a horse to drink water. What a disgrace and shame to those that profess the name of Christ but this ought not to be. Mal. 1:6-8.
- The truth is when you value God, your worship, giving, sacrifice, love, commitment and service will cost you according to your value for Him. Many of us need a revelation of hell and heaven. It will help us to change our perspective concerning God and his servants. Our spiritual father is in Nigeria struggling to make sure the land we bought is not taken away and he is even in debt. The expenditure is over a million and two hundred thousand cfa and yet the work is half done. Acts 4:34-37, Rev. 20:11-15
- The Lord will show forth his glory this year as we follow him step by step through his word. Watch out you will not regret your labour. Job 36:10-12.
- Many suffer terrible shipwreck, poverty, destruction, shame, misery or breakdown through their disobedience; BUT you will be constantly swimming in the ocean of wealth if you give constantly and sacrificially for divine PROJECTS. 2020 is a year no one will regret if we seriously obey God. Job 22:21-30.
- Nothing rejoices the heart of God like coming back to say thank you when He visits you in times of trouble. It is your giving that shows you are happy for what God is doing in your life. Ps 66: 13-16, Luke 17:12-19.
- If it is difficult for you to sacrifice to God, then your prayer for God to give you uncommon, extraordinary, outstanding, excellent blessings in 2020 is a foolish act. Don't think that God is foolish. UNLIMITED GRACE and UNLIMITED BLESSINGS are real. Jer. 33:3
Decide in this year of UNLIMITED GRACE to change your perspective about God. Don't think you are dealing with the pastor, the church or the bishop; understand that you are dealing directly with God and your life will never ever remain the same. Matt. 6:19-21, Luke 12:33-34.