Church Membership, Tithes and Christian Worship - Part 2
Psalms 110:4, Heb. 4:14-16, Heb. 5:6, Heb. 6:20, Heb. 7:1-28
MEMORY VERSE: "Heb. 7:8 And HERE MEN THAT DIE receive tithes; but THERE HE RECEIVETH them, of whom it is witnessed that he LIVETH"
1. To understand that tithe is not only an earthly principle but a heavenly principle. 2. To know that Jesus is still taking tithe until now in the heavenly places as a PRIEST ESTABLISHED FOREVER. 3. To PUT IN MIND that when you refuse to pay your tithe you are completely disconnected from the body of Christ in heaven. 4. To finally understand that principle of tithing is AN ORDER which cannot be broken by human reasoning, instead we endanger our lives when we refuse such heavenly order.
We cannot argue with many illiterate pastors and church leaders who are not trained, neither spend their time in studying the Bible to differentiate between an established order and personal instruction at a particular time. Tithe is a principle, an order from heaven established for PERPETUAL PRIESTHOOD that cannot be annulled because many church members today reason with greed or covetousness. When you refuse to pay your tithe you are not subject to Christ according to the word of God, and you have made yourself a child of hell by disobedience. Eph. 5:23-24, Heb. 4:14-16.
THE PRIESTLY ORDER AND TITHING AS ESTABLISHED BY GOD
- Abraham our father was led of God to pay his tithe to Melchizedek as a priest of God. In the days of David, God spoke concerning the priestly order that will be established in Christ to be forever which also his servants are today. Ps. 110:4, Heb. 5:6. No man takes this HONOUR unto himself, but he that IS called of God as WAS Aaron. Heb. 5:4. Did you see IS and WAS here. That means today and yesterday. May the Lord have mercy on you for your GREED and COVETOUSNESS. May this CURSE never remain on you are you now decide to obey the voice of God. Mal. 3:8-9, Mal. 1:6-8
- Today God chooses men from other men and establish them as priests, in the order of Aaron to represent the priestly order of Christ, and their services remain the same forever. Heb. 5:1-6.
- Listen to this, Christ while he is in heaven interceding for us and waiting for his second coming, he receives tithes from the churches of today because he is a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. Heb. 4:14-16, Heb. 7:8. Listen to this concerning Christ "...Thou art A PRIEST FOR EVER after THE ORDER OF Melchizedek. Ps. 110:4, Heb.7:17. Where is your tithe for THE GREAT HIGH PRIEST in heaven? When Christ's servants on earth established after the order of Melchizedek take the tithe and pray for you, Christ in heaven has taken it because his representative has taken it. Heb. 5:1-4.
- No wonder people who refuse to pay their tithe to Christ or pay it completely are disconnected from the worship that goes on every service. Of course you should know that tithe is worship unto God. Such people are disobedient, and of course you know the end of every disobedience. Heb. 5:6, Heb. 6:20, Heb.7:8, Heb. 7:17 21.
- If Christ were on earth today or appears into the Church right now physically, still not everyone will pay tithe, because many prefer their wealth more than eternal life becuase they worship material things. Mark 10:21-25
- Christ is the head of the church, he is present in all our services. Listen "Eph. 5:24 says " Therefore as the Church is SUBJECT UNTO CHRIST......" So any church or an individual that does not pay tithe have decided to be destroyed now or later. You may not see the curses physically right now, but curses manifest gradually and sometimes it appears instantly. Eph.5:23-24
CURSES THAT DESTROYED THOSE WHO DISOBEYED GOD
- Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree in the midst of the garden which belong to God alone, they were punished that was God's tithe Gen. 2:16-17.
- When Achan took accursed thing which God refused anyone to take from the first City they conquered when Israel leff Egypt, he was accursed, that was also God's tithe Josh 6:16-19, Josh 7:19-26.
- God also said every FIRST CHILD that open the matrix of the mother belongs to him, that is his tithe Num.18:14-15, Lev. 27:28. Most of us do not study the bible to know why God gives certain instructions, refusing us to own or use certain things. 1 Tim. 6:7
THE EARTHLY TITHING IN AGREEMENT WITH HEAVENLY ORDER
- Take time to reason "Heb. 7:8 And HERE MEN THAT DIE receive tithes; but THERE HE RECEIVETH them, of whom it is witnessed that he LIVETH". What is HERE and what is THERE? Men who die are we who are HERE on earth, while Christ who lives forever is THERE in heaven taking tithe from us for eternal purpose. Heb. 5:6. Christ is the FORUNNER for us, he has ENTERED waiting for us to come. Heb. 6:20.
- Stop placing secret curses on your children by your disobedience towards tithing. When Abraham paid tithes his children were in his loins paying tithe to Melchizedek, and today when you willfully disobey Christ's order you are releasing the same curses into your family. Read Heb. 7:9-10
When God choses his servants all the way from old testament, he established it in the new testament Heb. 5:1-4. Take time to read all these and hear God's order concerning the PRIESTHOOD. Ex. 27:20-21, Ex. 28:1-5, Deut. 14:22-29, Deut. 26:1-19.