Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Accident makes many to fear, but it does not stop men from speeding to achieve great things.
- Alcohol is so sweet to many, but has destroyed men that would have blessed the world. Prov. 20:1
- The greatest sickness that has killed great destinies is laziness.
- You can hinder your destiny because of pride, do away with it.
- Have you ever decided to use your faith when you feel nothing good will happen? Try it and you
will see great results. Heb. 11:6
- The spot someone died does not mean everyone will die there, move ahead to achieve your
destiny. 1 Peter 5:8-10
- When your mind turns you to a grasshopper, you will never amount to anything in life. Isaiah 41:10-14
- Many have died without fulfilling their destiny because they procrastinated their vision on daily basis.
- Many great destinies are wasted because wisdom is given out without bargain. Eccl. 9:13-18
- Nothing makes life so miserable like thinking that greatness comes by wish.
- Great men are those who discard fears and decide to win life battles. 1 Chro. 4:9-10
- No one fulfills destiny by fooling around lazy people.
- The pursuit of excellence can only be real when you decided to face all odds and win. 1 Peter 5:6-10
- Your destiny is planned by God but you have a role to play to fulfill it. Prov. 4:5-7
- If creativity is lost in a man his destiny is exposed to danger. Prov. 20:13
- The greater your creativity becomes the higher your destiny becomes in life. Prov. 20:18
- Creativity is the star that leads a man to his desired destiny. Prov. 22:29
- A man with vision with a high creativity will lead his equals in his generation. Prov. 22:29
- When your inner man is defeated your desired destiny will be shattered. 1 Peter 5:7
- Men of great destiny do not stop their project no matter the battle they face until their goal is
achieved. Ps. 32:1-6
- Tough times strengthen men to know that history is not made by wish but by tough men. Luke 13:24
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.