Determination Conquers Impossibility - Part 3
TEXT: Rom. 4:17-30
Memory Verse: Joshua 13:1 – “Now Joshua was old and stricken in years; and the Lord said unto him, Thou art old and stricken in years, and there remaineth yet VERY MUCH LAND TO BE POSSESSED.”
Joshua was very old and he thought his mission on earth was over, but God reminded him that he still had many lands to conquer. What is the state of your life now? Do you think you are too old to achieve anything for God or that you have achieved too much for God? Listen, God is saying there are still many things to do for Him. Many people are easily carried away by fake events that they forget the real matters of life. God still wants to use you and fill your heavenly account with great things. Don’t forget God knew Joshua was very old, He even told him that he was very old, yet God still told him; He still has so many lands to possess. Joshua 13:2-33
PARTNERING WITH GOD TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS
- When God gives an instruction to achieve a particular vision like "Mission Africa 2017-2020”, He does not allow doubters to get involved or those that discourage others, He only demands our obedience to fulfill it and He will make the provision because it is his vision. When Jesus said, "GO INTO THE WORLD AND PREACH" it was not a suggestion, it was an instruction to be carried out. The only questions that can be asked are 1) When do we do it? 2) Where do we do it? 3) How do we continue and finish it before Christ comes? Matt 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-20
- Never allow yourself to get distracted when you are part of a team fighting a battle to achieve a goal. The enemy may have an occasion to use your careless open doors to defeat the whole team. Don't allow your selfishness, lack of commitment, disobedience, love for money, and evil desires stop the Kingdom Project at any time or stop our project this year. 1 Tim 6:7-21. God has used someone among us to move the cathedral to a place of wonder at this time. Some others are sacrificing to fulfill our three major projects of the year; why don't you join the winning team. Answer this question, "Can you name the three projects we have for the year?" Acts 4:33-37
CAN GOD ACHIEVE THESE THREE PROJECTS THROUGH US?
- Caleb in his old age asked Joshua to give him the hardest portion of the country to conquer. He knew it was the head quarters of the giants, with very high walls surrounding it yet he decided he will take that place to do great things. How do you feel when you sit down and watch doing nothing while others do exploits? Arise let's conquer the nations of Africa for Jesus. Joshua 14:10-14, Mark 16:15-20
- What a wonder! Do you mean men can surprise God when He asks them to do a particular work for Him? Please teacher read this scripture for everyone to hear how men expressed their love towards God. Can you be part of such a move? When God mentions names in the bible it is for us to know that anyone can be used of God. Let your name appear in the current list of names in heaven. Exodus 36:1-7
NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR PLACE ON EARTH
- The passion (lifeline and blood) of Dominion Faith now are the projects we carrying out for God. The passion for these projects should flow like blood in the life of every member of the church. When anyone refuses that this blood flows through him, such a person will dry up. Heb. 11:1-6. Every member should read the books of Nehemiah and Ezra 5 times each.
- May the Lord inspire you to take actions. May you never allow the devil to stop God's blessings for you. Let this cathedral work never stop again until we begin to use it. If you say amen, then let's rise up and do it in Jesus name. Isaiah 41:10-16
CONCLUSION - IT IS EITHER NOW OR NEVER
Come out from your hiding place. God has raised a David to fight for us, and you are that David. God is waiting for you now. Every giant project must go down. This project must go down. This mountain must be moved in Jesus name. This is a great opportunity for everyone to show his or her love for God. We refuse to bow before this project, but in the name of Jesus it will bow before us. Amen and amen and amen. 1 Sam 17:1-58.