Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- When your life is properly handled in secret, it will speak to others in the public. Matt. 6:3-4
- Submission is the mother of happiness in leadership. Rom. 13:3
- When heaven says yes hell can never say no. Num. 23:26
- The only way to relate to heaven is to reject the devil's instruction. Gen. 11:6
- No heavenly enthronement can be dethroned by earthly being. Psalm 75:6-7
- You're meant for his pleasure not for your fleshly desire.
- Wait if heaven has never finished with you to shine. Jer. 29:11
- If you stand where Christ desires then the rest will be accomplished. Matt. 6:33
- Do the first thing first, then the rest will follow. Matt. 6:33
- God's Word is the only power that can release God's thought to you. Rom. 12:1-2
- When you reject what God offers then you will struggle forever in life. Prov. 4:7
- It looks burdensome to some that receive instruction but if they obey they will be
satisfied. Isa. 1:18-20
- Heavy burdens are not meant for you to carry, they are meant for Christ to carry. Matt. 11:28-29
- God's burden is lighter than your personal load that you carry. Matt. 11:30
- When you recognize God's presence the fears of life disappear without delay. Job 19:26
- You can only receive that which you ask for with a pure heart. Prov. 18:16
- Nothing stands as a hindrance in your life except you allow it. Lam. 3:37
- If what you give has never caused you to cry, you can never have good weather. Psalm 126: 5-6
- When heaven overrules, you have nothing to do than to follow. Psalm 23: 1-4
- You can never have a table filled with good things until you find favor with God.
- If you refuse to be an open door for others you become a destiny killer. Luke 6:38
- Do not just read to preach or teach, read to inspire yourself to be ready for action at
- When you do not know what to say close your mouth to avoid unproductive words.
- If you are addicted to God's Word, you will be rejected by Satan's ways.
- Until you change your thought, God's Word can never make any change in you. Rom. 12:1-2
- When your thoughts are dirty, surely your words will be unclean, your actions will be crooked
and your ways will be evil. Matt. 12:34-35
- Refusing God's instruction means you have another instruction to follow which is
- When heaven stands to fight, no hell agent stands along to oppose and wins.
- If you decide to win, stand no matter how tough the battle is. Joshua 1:9-10
- When you live on God's Word you become a force that no power can withstand. Joshua
- To be a witness for another you must have power to stand. Acts 1:8
- Except you arise and shine the darkness remains in control. Isa. 60:1-2
- If you refuse to stand your problems will continue to stand. Isa. 62:1-3
- Fear means you're limiting God's existing power. Isa. 41:10-13
- Controlling your environment is ruling your mind with God's Word.
- If you have not been opposed, you cannot know the power of the God you serve.
- You must decide to be in Union with God's Word before it can work for you.
- You can't miss your way if you focus on Christ. John 14:6
- The only way to be fulfilled in life is to attach to Him that made all things. Col.
- When you alienate yourself from God, you become a stranger to Divine direction.
- Before you can grow upward you must have root downward. Psalm 1:3
- Delighting in God's Word and obeying it makes you a star in the midst of
darkness. Joshua 1:8
- When you have said yes to a heavenly command, have nothing to do with earthly
deception. Psalm 119:11
- The devil knows how serious you are with God, that is why he wants you to turn
to him. Psalm 1:1-2
- Until you are tested you will not know the value of what you have. James 1:2-4
- When titles are given you without merit, you become a playing instrument in the
hands of men.
- God's Kingdom does not recognize the person who does not value God's Word.
- Until you are rich the words you speak will just be a mere thing to people. Ecc. 9:16
- You can never reign as king until you allow Christ to be your King. Rev. 1:5-6
- If you depend on men to rise in life, your foundation will not be strong forever. Psalm 118:9
- If your source is from men the God you serve will be looked down upon by them.
- When men reject you they give God opportunity to reign in your life and work out
His glory. Psalm 118:22-24
- It is good to remove your eyes from men so as to test your faith in Christ. Isa. 66:5
- When you say no to Christ as your foundation, you are bound to build on a
sinking sank. Psalm 118:8-9
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.