Evangelism At All Cost - Part 5
TEXT: Luke 16:19-31, Rev. 21:8, Rev. 19:17-21
Memory Verse: Rev. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
1. To know that hell fire is real and that whosoever misses heaven goes directly to hell fire no matter their position in this life. 2. To understand that soul winning is not an option, it is an obligation. 3. To put in mind that Christ has done his own work, the Apostles have done theirs, then the remaining work is left for us today. 4. Finally to know that anyone who neglects evangelism will hardly enter into heaven becuase that is the reason why Christ came into the world.
Many souls have gone into hell fire, including some of our family members and nothing can help them to come back. The recent wars that is breaking out in the nations of Africa has claimed many souls, and most of those souls do not know the Lord. We have heard of many ethnic cleansing and killings through religious wars, and all these actions are being done by the motivation of the devil. Yet all we do is to keep quiet looking for money on daily basis. Our bishop will always remind us that he left Nigeria to Cameroon in his early thirties for soul winning and not for business. In spite of all challenges he has faced in Cameroon, he is still fighting to make sure that souls are won, established and his message still remains the same without compromise. Rev. 20:11-15.
THE TOUCHING CRY OF THE SOULS IN HELL
- The first thing we must understand is that hell fire is not prepared for human beings, it is prepared for the devil and his agents. So why should we allow human being to go into hell fire without us evangelising them.
- When we refuse to evangelise, we are joining the devil to fulfill his mission against God, Christ and the church. We must rise up and stop every works of darkness through evangelism. 1 John 3:8, John 3:16.
- Hell fire is enlarging every day to swallow up those we refuse to save through evangelism. Why must souls go to hell fire while there are Christians who can speak the gospel to them. God says he will require their blood from our hands. Isa. 5:11-14, Isa. 14:9-11, Isa. 51:6-8,
- No matter the class or status of the person around you that has not accepted Christ as Saviour and Lord, such a person is heading towards destruction and hell fire! Whether the person is rich, wealthy or poor, occupying a high governmental position as a president, vice president, senate, house of representative, minister, governor, commissioner, etc such a person needs Christ or such will perish in hell fire! Rev. 19:17-21
THIS IS A REMINDER! OUR EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW!
Andrew found Simeon - Peter. John 1:40-42
Philip found Nathaniel. John 1:43-47
Christ sent them "TWO BY TWO" Mk. 6:7, Lk. 10:1
THE DANGER OF ENTERING HELL FIRE
- Is your name in the book of life or in the books of destruction? Check it out by your life and character. Once someone has gone to hell fire, there is no place of coming except such is sent back for a purpose of warning others. Rev. 20:11-13, Rev. 21:7-8
- The God we know as the God of love, is also the God of consuming fire. Many believe and always say that a good God cannot take people to hell fire. Listen to this! God's invitation to birds of the air to devour men. Rev. 19:17-21
- Now that your son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, etc are without Christ and to die soon and go to hell, what will you do to help the situation? Arise and take up the word of God to stop the devil from destroying them. If you are not a winner, you are souls destroyer!!! 2 Peter 3:9-14
- If angels and other people that sinned are reserved for hell, then you must not allow anyone to enter there. You are responsible for anyone that goes to hell fire around you. You have a responsibility to warn them and to fight until their life is saved from hell fire. 2 Peter 2:4-10
MANY HAVE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ALREADY IN HELL FIRE
- The problems about the Christians of today is that they hear physically but they are spiritually deaf. If your ears are open, you will hear many that you love crying in hell fire every day. Isa. 66:24, Mark 9:42-48
- Many have their mothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters and other relations, even many of their villagers in hell fire. Do you still want another person to go to hell fire? - The rich man cried out in hell and said he does not want his people to come here. Luke 16:23-24, 27-31
Many in hell fire are joining God to say: Go and Preach! What are you still doing? Are you still enjoying yourself while souls go to hell fire! Dont forget our bishop left Nigeria to Cameroon at the age of 30 for soul winning and he is still doing it till today without changing his course. He can do any other business and even better than many, but he chose to suffer for the cause of the kingdom no matter the despise and shame he has received and is still receiving. Luke 16:27-28!