Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- They that occupy themselves with the pleasures around this world can never satisfy their master. 2 Tim.
- Your faith will be fully persuaded to do great things when it is standing on the word. Rom. 4:21.
- Faith is the sight that leads your life to great actions. Rom. 4:19.
- Fiery darts of the devil can never stand where faith stands out in fiery anger. Eph. 6:16.
- A staggering man can never carry faith along with him. Heb. 11:6.
- If faith is not allowed in a project God does not approach that site. Heb. 11:6.
- Faith that sees before sight is real and lively. Job. 19:25-27.
- When faith leads a plan the journey is sure to succeed. Isa. 45:2-4.
- Any meeting the organizer refuses faith to attend do not go there. Isa. 62:6-7.
- Fear fears when faith appears.
- Faith fights the battle while sight rejoices over the victory. 1 John 5:4.
- Men that stand on their wisdom make provision for their faith. Prov. 3:5-6.
- The hearing that produces faith must be switched towards the supernatural. Rom. 10:17.
- A life without faith can only do the possible not the impossible. Dan. 6:21-23.
- When faith is fully persuaded to produce, then the word becomes very active to do. Rom. 10:13.
- The faith that gives sight change to word first will achieve nothing in the end. Heb. 11:3.
- The substance of faith will be real when it continues to stand on the word. Heb. 1:1.
- Men that make history are never without opposition. Heb. 11:32-40.
- The success of any man depends on how deep he understands God. Prov. 22:29.
- The faith that makes no step makes no impact.
- Men that succeed in life made it despite hindrances. Heb. 11:23-31.
- You can't attract the presence of people to your church if you cannot attract the presence of
God to your life. John 15:5.
- When your heart is pure then your words are sure. Prov. 6:2.
- The great obedience in life is obedience before and behind the master. Phil. 2:12.
- When vision is pursued with faithfulness, greatness comes on it's own. Luke 16:10-12.
- They that occupy themselves with oppositions can never achieve God's ultimate for their
lives. Mark 10:47-52.
- Without battle there is no victory in life. Luke 18:1-8.
- Faith is trusting on a higher power that cannot fail at any time. Prov. 3:5-6.
- If your faith is hindered by anything you allowed it.
- Faith that is well fed brings victory before men see it. Mark 10:51-57.
- Faith is safety not false security. Matt. 8:5-13.
- Faith stagers not at the promises of God when it is empowered from above. Mark 9:23.
- Faith is the engine that keeps your body walking towards your destined direction. Matt.
- Life without faith can only work in the natural not the supernatural. Matt. 8:14-15.
- A double minded man is an enemy of faith. Matt. 8:26.
- When you are made whole do not forget the source.
- Leaning on one's understanding without faith produces only confusion. Prov. 3:5.
- Faith that lives after trial dwells in the now and forgets the past. Job. 19:25-37.
- No man is with trust it is either in God or in Satan and the end tells the best. Psalm 37:3.
- Hindrance can never hinder men of faith it can only hinder men's fear.
- The fear that torments people runs away at the appearance of Christ. Isa. 41:10.
- Faith refuses alliance with fear, they greatly oppose of themselves. Amos 3:3.
- The fear that faith can fear has never existed. Joshua 1:9.
- Men that live in darkness can never triumph in the darkest hour. Isa. 46:3-13.
- Elijah was a man but not the ordinary. James 5:17-18.
- Neglecting opposition means maintaining your position. Ps. 3:6-8.
- Men that have victories despite many afflictions walk with God at all cost. Psalm. 34:19.
- Silence makes your opposers more foolish than they were. Ps. 4:68.
- Men that are vigilant do not enter the trap of Satan easily. 1 Peter 5:8-9.
- The height we reach on earth depends on the height we reach in God. Col. 3:1-4.
- The door that refuses to open wastes no time at the appearance of Christ. Rev. 3:7-8.
- Achievers produce elephant skin to anything that fights against them. Job 19:25-27.
- Where heaven controls nothing stands too long to fight. Rev. 12:7-11.
- When heaven releases a promise no power on earth can hold it back. 2 Pet. 1:3-4.
- Faith is the magnet that draws God down to act at all times. Heb. 11:6.
- Heaven can never keep silent when faith comes with a request. Jer. 33:3.
- A man without faith is like a vehicle without an engine. Heb. 11:6.
- Faith without works is like the faith of Satan, he believes but trembles. James 3:14-26.
- Giants of faith are made from giant troubles. Gen. 22:1-19.
- A man without faith is like a well without water in the spring. James 1:5-8.
- A sea without fish is never different from a faithless man. Heb. 11:6.
- A life without faith is likened to an up-stair without a stair-case or a lift. Heb. 10:38
- A man without faith is like a building without a foundation. Prov. 3:5-6.
- Trials are the fire wood that keeps your faith burning more intensely. James 1:2-4.
- An experiential faith is greater than a theoretical faith. James 2:21-23.
- Until you experience faith all you teach about it will do men nothing. Heb. 11:2-3.
- God delivers the oppressed to show the weakness of satan. Psalm 34:19.
- Anything that does not comfort discomforts reject it.
- If you are not grounded in the word, you will be grounded in the world. Col. 2:6-10.
- When attack is intensifies then faith works in a higher dimension. Jer. 1:17-19.
- Faith changes us from what we are to what we ought to be. Heb. 11:1.
- If you disvalue your faith it will get lost without you knowing it. Heb. 10:38-39.
- People who fear success because of afflictions are known for their cowardice. Isa. 41:10-13.
- Men that have crossed a broken bridge by faith have no reason of looking back to avoid
- Anything that is planted by God cannot be uprooted by Satan. Psalm 46:1-10.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.