Faith for Mega Laughter - Part 2
TEXT: Rom 4:17-25
MEMORY VERSE: "Rom. 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered NOT HIS OWN BODY NOW DEAD, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:"
- To give people the understanding of faith and how it works.
- For people to know that any faith that cannot face challenge is dead.
- To know that the men of faith we read about faced challenges and overcame.
- To finally understand that no challenge can stop the faith of any person who truly trust on the living God.
When you look well at our text, you will understand very well that there was nothing hopeful naturally speaking in the case of Abraham, yet Abraham believed in hope. The body was already dead or very weak and the wife's womb was also dead or very weak, yet they believe that God can revive those things and give them a future. They did not allow what rhey see or feel to stop them from getting their divine miracle. I don't know what you think is impossible in your life, God is telling you to cast it before him to give you a mega laughter. 1 Peter 5:6-10.
THE AUDACITY OF FAITH
- The audacity of Faith is the willingness to take a bold step to achieve or accomplish a thing. When you step out to face some challenges, to purposefully achieve a project; God will rise up and support you like in the case of Abraham. 2 Sam. 23:8-17.
- Nothing just appears on earth until someone acts; even heaven and earth did not just appear; they were created by God because he spoke. It does not mean there were no challenges, but he overlooked them and still produced miracles.Do you want to buy a land this year? Do you want to build a house? Do you want to marry? Do you want to buy a bicycle, motorbike, or a car it is possible if you dare and strive. Heb. 11:3-6.
- When the church talk about projects and you keep quiet and think that God will throw down things from heaven, it is not possible. God will not bless those who do nothing in the church like now we are struggling to build, it is a BIG LIE. For Example so many people are already withdrawing from church and some are already angry because we still talk about the cathedral, but that is what we call faith. Faith without works is dead. Eccl. 9:10, Heb. 11:26
- We are still in the new year; begin with what you want to do in your life. The ground will produce nothing if there is no seed that is planted in it. As the bishop will always say; no matter how fertile the land is; no matter how many times it rains on it, nothing can be produced if there are no seeds planted on the land and that is faith. The planter must plant and wait for God to make increase. So begin a project in your life and see it produce. James 2:14-26.
- Heaven cannot release blessings if you are doing nothing to better your life. Think about this, if the altar is always empty of your seeds how can heaven respond to you. 1 Cor. 9:7-14, 1 Tim. 5:17-18.
- Imagine God watching you keep quiet concerning the list that was released about the completion of the first step of our cathedral, you hear the pastor or the bishop speak everyday yet you keep quiet and close your ears and you shout MEGA LAUGHTER! Is that not ignorance or foolishness? 2 Cor. 9:6-11.
- Heaven responds to sacrifices on the altar, because that is where God’s servants labour. When you always say I don't have, you are not ready for the blessings of God. Matt. 6:19-21, Luke 19:24-26,
THE POWER OF FAITH
- Determine the things you need in life and the level you want to achieve this year. If you are trying to attain a particular level or thing; do not stop until you arrive there. These four men opened the roof of a house despite multitude that blocked the door and they saw Jesus, they got their miracle. Dont allow anything to stop you in life. Mark 2:1-12.
- Things may not be EASY but it is not IMPOSSIBLE. If you strive, you will achieve great things. No matter what you achieved before, ads more to that this year. Blind Bartimaeus did not stop to shout, even though there were so many people shouting him down. He insisted until he got what he desired. Mark 10:46-52
- The only way faith will begin to flow in its right pattern through your mind is when you begin to think the right thoughts. Understand this you are unstoppable! Unbeatable! Untouchable! Unquenchable! Unblockable! Unlockable! Undieable and indestructible! Phil. 4:6-8.
- When you think you are like a grasshopper before your project, challenge or what you are striving to attain, you get nothing. A Grasshopper’s mentality or mindset will only produce fear and failure. Num. 13:31-33.
- Your mind cannot produce the right faith if you feed them with the wrong things. You will not die if you refuse to die. Psalms 118:8-17, Prov. 23:7.
- The audacity of your faith can never go beyond your desires and your desires determine the power and quality of the mental picture of where you are heading to! What do you want to achieve this year? Pursue it and achieve it. Mark 11:23-24
- The level of your desire this year will determine the productivity of your faith; but you must desire in accordance to God’s will and plan for you in the now; so that your faith can carry it or else it will be foolishness. Jer. 33:3
- Imagine a student in primary or secondary wanting a very costly car. The question will be for what purpose! And is it in God’s timing and plan for you? Faith works according to levels of responsibilities and God’s plan and purpose for the moment! God will not also give you what you can’t give back to him! 1 Chro. 4:9-10.
When CALEB said, "GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN" does it mean there were no other places very easy, but he chose to make a name in this life, and what about you? The mountain of our church now we need to conquer is our cathedral. The only way to conquer this mountain is through your financial commitment. Can't you understand that the things you see determine your imaginations? Don't forget the words of our bishop, “Determination Conquers Impossibility.” If you determine this year you will conquer all challenges and be on top, you will be on top. SEE YOU ON TOP. Joshua 14:6-15.