Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Faithfulness is the ladder that lifts men to their desired position.
- When faithfulness is neglected, God's way of greatness is rejected.
- God is not partial but he rewards faithful people.
- Nothing rejoices our Christ like those that are faithful to his service.
- Faithfulness is not for everyone but for those who can bear the Cross of Christ.
- Only those that are faithful can rise up to the highest top of life.
- Rest is not a time wasted, but a time invested for more faithfulness.
- When your due time of upliftment comes, do not reduce your faithfulness in the
things of God.
- Your time of exaltation can never be stopped when you insist on your faithfulness in
- It is easy to mark out someone who is not faithfully committed to his cause in life.
- Faithfulness without divine direction is nothing but a waste of purpose.
- The more you are faithful to the kingdom service the more God increases your favour.
- Life without faithfulness is a future filled with darkness.
- Nothing kills a man like when he stands doing things without faithfulness.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.