Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- The giving that makes you cry enlists your name in the miracle list of God.
- When you give crying your name is wiped out from the poverty list of Satan.
- When your giving increases all grips of poverty concerning you are broken.
- You can never give direction to men that are looking for riches if you cannot give
what you have to God.
- The easiest way to sign your wealth breakthrough is to open an account in Heaven
with sacrifice in tears.
- The giving that makes you cry gives you a stronghold in the royal bank of Christ.
- No power can close the flow of income from the account opened in heaven while
- Nothing establishes a man like understanding what God says concerning giving.
- Giving is the key that opens the strongest door for financial breakthroughs.
- When you give and heaven refuses to release there is something wrong with you.
- Giving rejoices the heard of God when it is holy.
- When Satan builds a stronghold through poverty, he releases uncountable spiritual
missiles for takeover through giving.
- The giving that brings great achievement must first overcome covetousness.
- Great achievers see covetousness as their greatest enemy against success.
- Giving big as a worship to God is a sign of freedom from the love of money.
- Love of money is the root of all evil that is seen in the heart of covetous men.
- If you want to show me the way to prosper show me the way of giving.
- Loving giving is laying a strong treasure in heaven for times of want.
- You can only receive cheerfully when you are free with what you have.
- People that bank in God make great way for their future.
- Laying your treasure in heaven is a sign of understanding what God says concerning
- Withholding what God says give is blocking God's riches from coming your way.
- To have a breakthrough in life you must have a breakthrough with God.
- Those that stop their ears from hearing when God says give have stopped their
ears from the voice that says receive.
- Serving God with your riches simply means I love Him more than anything.
- Denying God what you have is a decision to make a continual abode in mediocrity.
- When the word give is too bad to hear it is because of covetousness.
- To bridge the hand that gives from above to the hand that receives from beneath is
the seed from beneath.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.