Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- If you do not find out your sins and reject them, your sins will find you out one
day and disgrace you.
- The sin you cry and confess without forsaking it will never forsake you till death.
2 Cor. 7:10.
- When you say complete no to sin it means you love God without reservation. Prov. 28:13.
- If you don't expose your sins to God in the secret your sins will expose you to people
in the public for an open shame. James 4:8-9.
- It is only a man that lives holy that can give people a holy direction. 1 Peter 1:14-16.
- The glory of a Christian is that ability to say no to sin at all times. Prov. 1:10.
- When sin knocks at your door always respond absent forever. 2 Cor. 6:17-18.
- When men say "The Lord is my shepherd" and live in sin it means they are
confused. Psalm 23:1-3.
- Withdrawing from fellowship because you are rebuked of sin makes you a fool.
1 Cor. 5:1-13.
- The sin you love most is the force that will drag you to hell.
- The desire in you that loves sin is the spirit of disobedience in you. Gal. 5:19-21.
- Fools love sin without minding that it destroys the most precious things in their lives.
- When sin wages war against you in the secret call her for a public defeating battle. Col. 3:5.
- Sin is a life destroyer, the only power that takes men to eternal destruction. 1 Cor. 3:16-17.
- When confusion comes your way; ask heaven to intervene for there is no such thing
in heaven. James 1:5.
- When you are not sure of what heaven says do not act in any thing. Prov. 16:3.
- Where there is no instruction there is confusion and destruction. Prov. 15:5.
- If the devil gives you a gold medal, he will soon change in death medal.
- Pride exalts a fool but kills and buries him afterward. Prov. 16:18.
- The sin that exalts you today will be your disgrace tomorrow. Job 20:4-29.
- The sin that lifted you up will soon cast you down. Job 20:4-7.
- The sweetness of sin rejoices the heart but the consequence thereof breaks the
heart. Isa. 57:20-21.
- The sin you hide today soon give you shame as promotion. Prov. 3:35.
- That sin that gives you joy in the secret will soon make you a fool in the public. 1 Thess. 5:3.
- The labor of your hands can be taken away if your foundation is laid on sin. Isa. 3:11.
- If heaven says no to your demand standstill and know why, then obey. Isa. 59:1-2.
- When sin becomes a light thing men make excuse for their evil.
- That sin that gave you an open door will soon give you an open cry.
- Sin is a force that charges nothing at the beginning but afterward asks for a big salary. Rom. 3:23.
- When you sin and cover it, He that has the divine search light will search it out, to your
- If you say it is nothing as you sin, it is still you that will cry saying I have made a big
- No one has ever prospered in sinning and covering them.
- Sin visits as a big friend when ever it comes but later proves to be a great enemy.
- The same mouth that says welcome sin is the same that cry disaster and destruction
sin as you go.
- Sin comes in as a servant but afterward becomes a task master.
- Sin enters silently when it is allowed, but serves boldly as a destroying master after.
- No one has welcomed sin laughing that has not cried afterward.
- If the devil gives you a gold ring, sure it is death ring coated with gold.
- To say no to sin shows a divine wisdom beyond human understanding.
- Be sober, be vigilant for your adversary sin is roaring like a lion walking about seeking whom
- When you are not rooted in the word, you are rooted in the worldly system.
- If holiness is far from you, then worldliness is not far from you.
- They that are rooted in Holiness has nothing to do with worldliness.
- If you are not rooted in holiness, you are rooted in worldliness.
- That which you call an open door can be your open grave. Prov. 14:12.
- When your desire is holy, heaven is bound to obey your prayer. 1 John 5:14-15.
- The only far that is accepted by God is the fear of sin to glorify his name.
- When the heart is unclean it is turned to a channel for all evil.
- A heart without love is like a dried rock in the wilderness.
- When your conscience does no more correct or warn you then it has been
buried in the grave dug by sin.
- Disobedience satisfies the flesh but it does great harm to the conscious.
- The heart that is rooted in righteousness is free from the root of bitterness.
- An encounter with the divine power either builds or breaks you.
- Living without holiness is like planting seeds on a rock and expecting them to bear
- You may groan in the day of training but that is God grooming the best for you.
- Doing God's work without love is like throwing precious things into an ocean to get
- If you sell yourself so cheap to people, they will sell you with prize.
- There cannot be the move of the Spirit where bitterness reigns as King. Heb. 12:14-16.
- When your desires are filled with materialism the spiritual things disappear
without looking back.
- When you work for a reward and not for the glory of Christ you labor in vain.
- If heaven is not backing a project all supporters labor in vain.
- The devil offers nothing without charge; if he gives, he takes the greater from you.
- No man can be favored by men he is favored by God.
- If your promotion is gotten by craftiness men that are more crafty will take it from you.
- A vessel unto honor is one that has been purged of the earthly impurities. 2 Tim. 2:19-22.
- A confused man is close to the net of Satan if he is not yet caught in it.
- When your life is open to sin your destruction will not stay to come.
- When a man works with wrong motive he receives shame as a reward.
- Man's solution is not in the multitude of his riches but in the multitude of his closeness
- A hater of patience is an enemy of experience.
- Anything that traps you into sin is your own killer disease.
- The devil knows that thing that can destroy you, he gives it easily at your request.
- When you remove your eyes from human ambition then you can see God's visit on
- Any sin that occupies you much here on earth will also occupy you in hell fire.
- The evil you love most may be the engine the devil prepared to drive you to hell.
- The future of a man does not depend on his carnal reasoning but on the word reasoning.
- No life turned to Christ remains as it was for it has encountered the supernatural.
- Your evil passion can bring your sudden end - desist from it.
- That which is killing you may be the poison from the inside.
- That which you lust after may bring your grave closer than you think.
- Gains that come through because of worldliness heaven will refuse you because
of the worldliness.
- Anything that traps you into sin is the trap of Satan to destroy you.
- That gift that rejoices your heart can be the gift that leads to your death.
- When your heart condemns you over that which you have received drop it.
- It is better to say no when you are not convinced than to compromise and die in it.
- Examine the gift you take or it will take you.
- Compromising to sin is the foolishness of destroying your soul.
- Holiness means not when it is no, and yes when it is yes.
- It is better to put Satan to shame by saying no than becoming the same fool that he is.
- The Power of Holiness is like an atomic bomb in the kingdom of darkness when we live
according to God's will.
- Holiness gives us victory when we have decided to follow the Lord without looking back.
- The beginning of great life begins with Holiness.
- When in attacks in the secret say the same no you have said in the public.
- The desire that makes you disobey godly instructions can be a trap from the pit of hell to
- The trap of Satan that caught you is never by accident but by choice.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.