Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- The only great way to honour the Lord on earth is by serving the people he has chosen
for eternity. 2 Kings 4:8-17.
- You cannot say I honour the lord without investing on his earth business for heavenly
purpose. Phil. 4:10-19.
- Honouring a servant of God is one of the ways you can share your love for him. 1 Thes.
- God is the lifter up of our heads, so seek him to lift you up. Psalm 3:1-6.
- No matter your position in life, never join a battle against God's anointed. Jer. 1:17-19.
- No one has ever dishonoured God's servant without quick attack from above. 12:1-13.
- The honour established by heaven cannot be destroyed by any power on earth. Ps. 23.
- When you are called to fight against a man of God simply say no for it will save you
from trouble. John 19:8-12.
- Weapons of destruction is not for those that God delights to honour. Isa. 54:17.
- A man that is anointed by God has the host of heaven as defenders at all time. 2 Kings
- Knowing God is doing His will at all cost as His servant. John 15:1-5.
- When heaven directs your attention, your honour comes without delay. John 14:12-14.
- A life without honour is a life without service in the kingdom. Col. 4:17.
- Honour cannot be far from anyone that is addicted to the word. John 15:7.
- The easiest way to sign your breakthrough is giving honour to God with all your heart.
- When honouring God becomes your daily goal, your life is lifted without delay. Gal. 6:7-8.
- If God's honour upon people makes you mad, then you have covenanted yourself with
- Never join the losers because of jealousy, honor those God has honored.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.