Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
Ideas - Part 1
- The idea you drop today may be your golden road to success tomorrow. Hab. 2:1-2
- There is great danger dwelling in the past shocks of life; they stop men from thinking
afresh for greater success. Joshua 8:1-8
- No good idea should be dropped for any reason, no matter how big it is for today's
beginning. Prov. 20:18
- Spectators watch the game but participants make the game happen. Matt. 5:48
- The move you make could be the beginning of your greatness if you do not withdraw.
- Ideas are precious gems that can change miserable lives into glorious lives.
- Any idea that is too big for today can be the greatest treasure for tomorrow's beginning.
- Keep all that seem not useful today for tomorrow's success. Prov. 11:14
- Men that fear big projects are not good for the planning that brings great results and
success. Heb. 11:6
- Those that fear great commitment are enemies to men that make big plans. Psalm 132:1-5
- You can't think little, plan small and work slow to become a great achiever. Hosea 14:9
- Every dark future can only be bright when it is turned to God. Prov. 3:5-6
- Withdrawing big ideas from your mind means you are not matured enough to handle
God's projects. John 14:12-14
- Forward ever and backward never is only for those who know the God they serve.
- To dwell in human wisdom is to stay away from God's divine will for your direction
and greatness. Prov. 3:5-6
- The perfect will of God for greatness can only be found in the perfect word of God.
- Men that refuse God's Word deny their life from changing to God's divine purpose.
- The small still voice of God is still waiting for those who desire success through
- It is easy to miss God's plan because of rejecting the voice that speaks from above.
1 Sam. 15:1-35
- Men that reject God's instruction have rejected God's direction for greatness.
- Diligence in work and struggling to exist are not the same, they are two things
different. Prov. 22:29; Psalm 127:2
- God's desired greatness for you can be lost if you miss the direction from above.
- When it seems too hard to laugh God is preparing a better way of laughter.
- It is normal to be criticized by men but it does not stop a desired goal to manifest
if you press forward. Neh. 4:1-6
- What some men say is not possible, someone is doing it somewhere successfully.
- Men that stop their plans because of criticism are not wise. Neh. 4:14-16
- If you must strive for success, you must forget you have ever failed before in life.
- Things that make men fail have happened to others and they see it as a reason to
fly in a higher altitude above their fellows. Psalm 77:1-14
- Such door for greatness that cannot open has never existed, if God is ahead.
- No problem has ever asked God his identity, neither will yours do.
- To put your desire for greatness into God's hands means you are wiser than all
who have never thought likewise. Phi. 4:6-8
- Ideas come as you look at other men's achievement but they are developed as
you think what to do with them. Prov. 6:6-8
- To have an idea is good, to work on it is better and to achieve on it is best. Isa.
- Yesterday is crying for undeveloped ideas in them and today is shouting at you
never to make the same mistake again. Prov. 6:9-11
- Serving God simply means humbling ourselves to receive his desired purpose for
our life. 1 Pet. 5:6-7
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.