Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Integrity is lost in the world, but it's the most precious virtue the world need to survive.
- Nothing can change the place of integrity in any life or family.
- Only men of integrity can give people a true direction. 1 Peter 1:14-16.
- The integrity of a Christian is that ability to say no to sin in the secret. Prov. 1:10.
- Nothing is so annoying to satan as rejecting his deadly blessing for God's timely blessing. 2 Cor. 6:17-18.
- Withdrawing from fellowship because you are rebuked of sin shows your lack of integrity. 1 Cor. 5:1-13.
- The sin you love in the secret is the force that will drag you to hell.
- If you have not heard the voice from heaven do not act until you are sure. Prov. 16:3.
- Where there is no divine instruction the leadership is bound to fail. Prov. 15:5.
- If the devil gives you a gold medal, he will soon change in death medal.
- The pride that lifts up people is just for a while, and after that they die in ignorance. Prov. 16:18.
- The sin that exalts you today will bring your downfall tomorrow. Job 20:4-29.
- Never say yes to anything your conscience says no or fights against. Job 20:4-7.
- If sin gives you joy in the secret, it will soon make you a big fool in the public. 1 Thes. 5:3.
- The labor of your hands cannot be taken away if it laid on integrity. Isa. 3:11.
- If heaven says no to your demand stand still and know why, then obey. Isa. 59:1-2.
- Sin visits as a big friend whenever it comes but later proves to be a great enemy.
- Sin comes in as a servant but afterward becomes a great master.
- If you are not rooted in integrity, you will be rooted in worldly compromise.
- That which you call an open door can be your open grave. Prov. 14:12.
- A heart without love is like a dried rock in the wilderness.
- Disobedience satisfies the flesh but it does great harm to the conscience.
- The heart that is rooted in righteousness is free from the root of bitterness.
- Living without integrity is like planting seeds on a rock and expecting them to bear fruits.
- You may groan in the day of training but that is God grooming the best for you.
- There cannot be the move of the Spirit where bitterness reigns as King. Heb. 12:14-16.
- When you work for a reward and not for the glory of Christ you labor in vain.
- If heaven is not backing a project all supporters labor in vain.
- The devil offers nothing without charge; where he gives, he takes the greater one from you.
- A hater of patience is an enemy of experience.
- It is better to put Satan to shame by saying no than becoming the same fool that he is.
- The Power of Integrity is like an atomic bomb in the kingdom of darkness when we live according
to God's will.
- Integrity gives us victory when we have decided to follow the Lord without reservation.
- Integrity is the beginning of great life that will last forever.
- The desire that makes you disobey godly instructions can be a trap from the pit of hell to destroy you.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.