Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Lazy people are great disease in the midst of those that work hard to achieve a goal. Prov. 20:13.
- Those that love laziness can contaminate hard workers if they give them time to discuss while
working. Prov. 19:24.
- It is very dangerous to tell a lazy person welcome while working to achieve a goal in life. Prov. 21:25-26.
- Laziness is a sign of disobedience to God's command - those who love it must not eat. Prov.
- Show me a lazy person and I will show you a person who complains all the time of lack of
opportunity. Prov. 12:11.
- Men that are great achievers hate to see lazy men loitering around them.
- To be great in life you must hate laziness with perfect hatred.
- Achievement is good but lazy people fear to engage in anything that will bring success.
- If there is anything to fear, it is to see lazy people resting near those who work to achieve a purpose.
- Lazy men love to sleep but always wait to see good things to help in time of danger.
- Laziness is abhorred by God but foolish people take pleasure in that.
- Laziness is only good when you have achieved all you need to achieve in life.
- You cannot be lazy and dream to do great things in life.
- When the spirit of laziness attacks you as sickness the only medicine to heal it is to stand up
- The best people for Satan to achieve his aim are lazy people.
- He engages them in his work.
- It is easy for a lazy person to say give me to eat then say give me to work.
- Laziness simply means death to those who are working hard.
- It is a curse to be lazy, it makes men think that one is dead.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.