Making Maximum Impact (Part 2)
TEXT: Luke 5:1-8
Memory Verse: Luke 9:62 – “And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and LOOKING BACK, is FIT for the kingdom of God.”
Every new beginning has new thoughts, new plans and new steps. If you must advance and make maximum impact this year, you must decide to make some changes in your spiritual, physical, martial and social life. You must decide to change your former way of doing things. You must increase your relationship level with God. In addition you need to also change some friends if need be. Decide to obey God promptly and swiftly this year and you will see MEGA LAUGHTER and surprising glory in your life. Exodus 14:8-16
TAKE SOLID AND NEW DECISIONS TO CHANGE AND STAND BY THEM
- No change is easy especial when you have gotten addicted to a particular negative way of life; but when you take a decision and fight it out, you see a new glory come out of your decision. Peter had disappointments, frustrations, but when he saw Jesus, he did three things and maximum impact came.
- He gave his boat to be used without delay.
- He followed the multitude and listened to the word of God
- He obeyed specific instructions that were given to him even when they sounded off from what he used knows. Luke 5:2-6
- The devil does not like to open the prison for his prisoners to escape; but the prisoner must decide to come out of that prison and follow it up with strong action. What do I mean? If you are in captivity in any area of life, you don't sit down and say if it’s God’s will I will come out of it, if not I remain here. No! You must fight until your freedom is made manifest and given to you. Isa 49:24-26
- You must strive to be what God want you to be this year. In sports, even when a team is losing, they don't accept defeat until the game it over. Sometimes you see the team that is being defeated become the winner because they refused to accept defeat, but fought until success became their portion. This year you will be a winner in every area of your endeavor. Don’t play with this fasting and prayer and you will see God in action. 1 Cor. 9:24-27
DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE! DO THE RIGHT THING!! DO IT WELL!!!
- You may be seen like a fool, weak, despised, abased, and a nonentity, but what you carry inside of you is different. If you agree with God this year, you will mount up to the highest height of life. If you say yes to God and follow His directions and do exactly what He wants you to do, your success will surprise many. 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- You are not as weak as you think. Who you are in the spirit realm makes your enemies afraid. God has said you are an instrument that can destroy any kind of mountain and that is who you are. You must see yourself that way both spiritually and physically. You are a spiritual caterpillar and bulldozer; nothing can stand before you and win. Let's pursue this great vision together “MISSIONS AFRICA 2017-2020” and you will see God surprise every one of us in our lives, families, businesses and the church. Isa 41:10-16, Matt 6:19-24
- No one can make maximum impact this year without these eight things:
- SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
- You must have certain principles you follow
- You must impose a certain level of discipline on your life
- You must have goals that you want to achieve. Gal 5:16-18, Luke 9:57-62, Prov 20:5.
REFUSE EVERY DISTRACTION THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY
- I know we are always surprise when we read certain principles of Jesus Christ. Sometimes we think they are only for the primitive Christians. Listen to this, Luke 10:4 "GREET NO MAN ON THE WAY". How can Jesus who teaches love say such a thing? Listen! The mission was so urgent. No distraction was needed. There was no time to waste. The vision had to be achieved. When it sounds this way, a lot of people lose interest. It is only those that are ready for sacrifice that does the work. Will you join our spiritual father to achieve the goal for MISSIONS AFRICA 2017-2020 this year? Nehemiah 4:16-23.
- The reason for your blessing is for God's work and God is not asking for all, he is asking you to give just little out of the great things he has done in your life, for him to keep blessing you for the rest of the year until you make maximum impact. Luke 6:38, Matt 6:25-34
CONCLUSION - LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD
Enemies are not new in any project of life. If you don’t have enemies that means you have no vision to achieve in life. Only never be the enemy to yourself. Never join your enemies to achieve their desires in your life. You can see here that the enemies of this man decided, he will not reign, BUT HE FINALLY REIGNED BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO BOW. If you stand bold and refuse intimidation from the devil and evil men you will achieve your vision this year in Jesus name. Luke 19:12-15