Making Maximum Impact (Part 3)
TEXT: James 2:14-26, Heb. 11:8-19
Memory Verse: James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
This year is a year of action. None is expected to be a spectator but an active participant. Like in a football field where 22 players do the playing and great multitude sit around and watch them play, it will never be the case this year. The players receive the reward for their work while the multitude go back home empty and receive nothing for watching and doing nothing. So no one can sit down doing nothing and succeed. No one can talk of MAXIMUM IMPACT when he has not even done anything in the sight of God. Everyone must first all allow God to work in his life before they can produce maximum impact. Abraham and Rahab proved their faith by works. If your faith has no works it is dead. Heb. 11:1-6, 1 Cor 9:24-27
IGNITING YOUR SPIRIT FOR RADICAL IMPACT
- Everyone must charge his spirit this year with an active vision, something to drives his spirit on daily basis. There must be an achievable personal project you pursue this year and also join that with God's own project "Missions Africa 2017 -2020" you will see that your spirit, mind and body will be busy all through the year pursing a valuable vision and goal. With this you will make MAXIMUM IMPACT. Eccl 9:14-15
- Never forget what the Bishop said, you cannot make impact this year without these important factors:
- SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
- You must first ask yourself where am I going?
- How do I get there?
- What am I going to do there.
- Finally How do I achieve it.
- With all these in mind you will arrive to your destination this year with great success. Prov 22:29, Job 22:21-30
POISONING THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS? NO DON'T DO THAT!
- Many people will still waste away this year as they plunge themselves deeper and deeper into social media wasting their time and energy on WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Messenger, Imo, BBM, YouTube, Internet, SMS, Twitter, Skype, Telephone, Hollywood and Nollywood films etc. Some of these things can add knowledge and inspire if they are properly used, but it is the major killer disease and poison that has destroyed many Christians today. This deadly disease has stopped many to pray, read the bible, seek the face of God in a quality way. You can't constantly waste your time on these and talk about Maximum Impact. Eccl 10:15-18
- Sometimes we forget that we have only ONE LIFE TO LIVE ON EARTH. We behave as if we can come back and make our wrong right after we leave to eternity . Whatsoever you cannot achieve now that you are living is gone forever whether for personal life or for the kingdom. You can achieve greatness for yourself if you strive to do it, but can you think about the greatness you can achieve for God? Never poison the works of your hands by forgetting the principles of the Kingdom. Tithe, Mission Support, Firstfruits, Quality Offerings, Sacrifices.etc... Decide your level of relationship with God this year and maintain it. Never poison the works of your hands by disobedience. Gen 22:1-24, Heb 11:17-19
OBEYING GOD IN TOTALITY - RECEIVING GOD'S BLESSING
- The only command God is giving to everyone this year so as to achieve Maximum Impact is to WORK. He told Zerubabel to be strong, He told Joshua be strong and the people to be strong and WORK. Haggai 2:3-9. That means God is speaking to us this year 1) The Bishop be strong 2) The pastors, elders, deacons/Ness and other leaders be strong 3) The congregation be strong to achieve this three major projects of the year. 1) The Cathedral 2) The Muyuka Church 3) The Nigeria Church. All these are possible if we believe and act. Without action our faith will be a dead one. Mark 9:23, Luke 1:37, Heb 11:1-6
- GOD plus YOU equal GREAT SUCCESS which means MAXIMUM IMPACT. Work and God will prove your enemies wrong in their thought concerning you. Heb. 11:30-31
- If the bible were to be written back again will your name be there for positive WORK and SACRIFICES. Never forget that God still have record going on for last day reward. Will your name be there? Do Maximum Impact for yourself, Do Maximum Impact for God also. Heb 11:32-40.
CONCLUSION - I REFUSE TO DIE WITHOUT IMPACT ON EARTH
This year can never die and go like other years without me making impact and not ordinary one but MAXIMUM IMPACT. If all in the list of Hebrews 11 did IMPACT then I also will make IMPACT both in my life and in the church. Heb 11:23-29.