Making Maximum Impact (Part 4)
TEXT: James 2:14-26, Heb. 11:8-19
Memory Verse: James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
We started this year of maximum impact as a year of action. None was expected to be a spectator but as an active participant. Like in a football field where 22 players do the playing and great multitude sit around and watch them play, which part were you, the players or the spectators. The players receive the reward for their work while the multitude go back home empty and receive nothing for watching and doing nothing. As you know no one can sit down doing nothing and succeed. No one can talk of MAXIMUM IMPACT when he has not even done anything in the sight of God. Everyone who allowed God work in his life experienced maximum impact, did you allow God to work in you. Abraham and Rahab proved their faith by works. If your faith has no works it is dead. So as you enter into a new year, dont take it for granted. Heb. 11:1-6, 1 Cor 9:24-27
PREPARING TO ENTER A NEW YEAR
Everyone must charge his spirit to enter in to a fresh year with an active vision, something to drives his spirit on daily basis. There must be an achievable personal project you pursue this year and also join with God's people to pursue His project "Missions Africa 2018-2020" you will see that your spirit, mind and body will be busy all through the year pursing a valuable vision and goal. With this in mind you will have a mega laughter for 2018. Eccl 9:14-15
Never forget what the Bishop said at the beginning of the year, you cannot make impact without these important factors:
VISION, ACTION, CREATIVITY, DISCIPLINE, FOCUS, DILIGENCE, SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
- You must first ask yourself how did I end this year Eccl 10:12-18
- The next is where am I going from here? Psalms 37:22-24
- Now that I am faced with a new year in few hours from now How do I begin? Prov 4:7-12
- If I begin the new year what am I going to do there? Prov 22:29, Ps 37:37-39
- Finally How do I arrive and achieve what I have started. Psalms 37:25-26.
With all these in mind you will arrive to your destination next year with great success. Prov 22:29, Job 22:21-30
OUR VISION KILLERS IS OURSELVES - STOP THE ATTITUDE NOW
- Some of us will still waste away this coming year as we plunge ourselves deeper and deeper into social media wasting their time and energy on WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Messenger, Imo, BBM, YouTube, Internet, SMS, Twitter, Skype, Telephone, Hollywood and Nollywood films etc. Some of these things can add knowledge and inspire you if they are properly used, but it is the major killer disease and poison that has destroyed many Christians today. This deadly disease has stopped many to pray, read the bible, seek the face of God in a quality way. You can't constantly waste your time on these thing and talk about succeeding next year. Eccl 10:15-18
- Sometimes we forget that we have only ONE LIFE TO LIVE ON EARTH. We behave as if we can come back and make our wrong right after we leave to eternity . Whatsoever you cannot achieve now that you are living is gone forever whether for personal life or for the kingdom. You can achieve greatness for yourself if you strive to do it, but can you think about the greatness you can achieve for God? Never poison the works of your hands by forgetting the principles of the Kingdom. Tithe, Mission Support, Firstfruits, Quality Offerings, Sacrifices, etc... Decide your level of relationship with God this coming year and maintain it. Never poison the works of your hands by disobedience. Gen 22:1-24, Heb 11:17-19
WOULD YOU FOLLOW GOD, THIS COMING YEAR?
The only command God is giving to everyone this coming year so as to achieve MEGA LAUGHTER is to WORK. Haggai 1:3-14.
- He told Zerubabel to be strong and WORK Haggai 2:4
- He told Joshua be strong and WORK 2 Sam 23:8-17
- He told the people to be strong and WORK. Haggai 2:3-9.
That means God is speaking to us this year.
- The Bishop be strong and work Luke 10:1-10
- The pastors, elders, deacons/Ness and other leaders be strong Luke 9:1-6
- The congregation be strong and work Gen 11:1-6
- Evangelistic Equipment and Crusades
- Bishopric and Administrative Office Equipment
- Starting the Nigeria Church, getting a house, etc
- The Wonder Cathedral of Bonaberi
- Finishing the document of Muyuka and laying the foundation
- Missions Africa 2018-2020 to move into nations
- Making our Bible College very strong and compelling all workers to be trained
All these are possible if we believe and act. Without action our faith will be a dead one. Mark 9:23, Luke 1:37, Heb 11:1-6
GOD plus YOU, YOUR FAITH AND ACTION equal GREAT SUCCESS which means MEGA LAUGHTER. Work and God will prove your enemies wrong in their thought concerning you. Heb. 11:30-31
If the bible were to be written back again will your name be there for positive WORK and SACRIFICES. Never forget that God still have record going on for last day reward. Will your name be there? Let your mouth produce MEGA LAUGHTER, and give God MEGA LAUGHTER. Heb 11:32-40.
CONCLUSION - I REFUSE UNFULFILLMENT
This coming year, can never just come and go like other years without my MEGA LAUGHTER and MEGA ANSWERS for MEGA LAUGHTER. If all in the list of Hebrews 11 laughed and brought laughter to God, then I also will bring MEGA LAUGHTER both in my life and in the church. Heb 11:23-29.