Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- The only super-glue that can join a broken marriage to function better again is the
blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:7
- Love is the centre for attraction when the devil presents divorce as a gift. 1Cor. 13:4-7
- When you are tired of your spouse, re-fire your love again and again to continue
your covenant vow. Col. 3:18; Eph. 5:21-22
- The only power that can destroy your marriage is the one you allow to work against
you. Isa. 54:17
- When your husband says no to your request, know why before you react negatively.
1 Pet. 3:1-5
- Nagging your husband simply shows that you have no respect for God's ordained
spiritual authority. Rom. 13:1
- Abusing your wife shows that your love for her is already dead. John 3:16
- When you handle your marriage properly it will become better rather that bitter.
- When a man or woman lacks wisdom he or she lacks divine direction for building a
sweet home. Prov. 14:1, 15:1
- If God is rejected in any home, the real builder of good marriage has been denied
his divine work. Psalm 127:1
- If Jesus is a quest in your home during a meal, He can go at any time. But if He is
the chief of your home, He presides over everything, not only during the meal.
- Your home is your first kingdom, you must make sure that all things move as God
wants them to be. Matt. 6:21
- Decorate your home as you will want people to value it. Phil. 4:13
- Make your family a place people will come and receive comfort. Prov. 23:23
- Your marriage life can motivate others to think well rather than thinking bad of
marriage. Gen. 2:21-25
- If your marriage is good then it will attract the glory of God that will work and
keep it. Ecc. 9:8-9
- Your television is either a blessing to your children or a curse to them. Prov. 22:6
- Never treat your maid like an animal because you do not know what will become
of her tomorrow. Col. 4:1-2
- Your husband is your king and your wife is a queen, you must treat him like one.
- Never welcome your husband with problems instead welcome him with kisses of
love and after you can share your problems. Prov. 14:1, 15:1
- Never import an outside anger into your home to make it uncomfortable for angels
to stay. Prov. 14:29-30
- Never encourage your husband or wife to do evil because one day they evil may
come back and trouble your marriage. Ecc. 8:11-13
- Your marriage is under divine control. Never allow the devil to ever come in to rule
over it. Ecc. 7:19
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.