Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Money is idea turned into use.
- The idea you drop today may be your wealth tomorrow. Hab. 2:1-2
- When you step out doing what God says without fear, your money will flow without delay. Joshua 8:1-8
- Money is the virtue that flows from man into this world to enhance the kingdom business. Prov. 20:18
- When your life begin to shine, money will begin to flow to change men's lives. Matt. 5:48
- Ideas are precious gems that can be turned into monies.
- You can never imagine that God planted into every man, a fountain of money. Prov. 20:5
- Never ignore any divine step because they may bring you the greatest breakthrough you never
dreamed to meet.
- When you hear many complain, know that their money breakthrough will delay to come. Psalm 132:1-5
- You can't think little, plan small and work slow to have much money. Hosea 14:9
- Every miserable life can only be bright when it is turned to God for a change. Prov. 3:5-6
- Money is not far from you when you begin to obey God at all cost. John 14:12-14
- Money flows when you stick out your neck for success without fear. Dan. 3:14-18
- Knowledge properly applied will turn your night into day. Prov. 3:5-6
- When your mind is properly renewed, you will immediately begin to bless lives without knowing it.
- Men that refuse God's Word deny their life of great blessings stored for them by God. Rom. 1:18-32
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.