Passion for the Kingdom (Part 4)
TEXT: Romans 1:18-32
Memory Verse: Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
Our bishop once gave his only and first Mercedes Car to establish our Church in Togo when he heard the voice of God. Our Mother Josephine also gave her only car when we started building the cathedral in Bonaberi. Do you hear God's voice? His voice is in His word. His voice is heard as you listen to his servant. What can you do now to advance the kingdom of our God. Missions For Africa 2017-2020 is a DIVINE MANDATE to our spiritual father and we must face it and achieve it. Luke 10:1-3.
WE ARE ON THE LAST DAYS
- The church is seriously compromising her mission for the things of the world, but we are called to preach the gospel knowing that very soon this world will come to an end and the defaulters will be punished. 2 Tim 3:1-9.
- Many of us are no more interested in the things of God, we have blinded ourselves with the things of this world until we have driven Christ out of our lives and out of the church. He is knocking to come back. Rev 3:14-22
- We are the salt of the earth, we are the light of the world but does it mean that our savor has gone and our light is hidden, it is time to go back with true repentance and do the first thing first. Mission for Africa 2017-2020. Be a part of it. Matt 5:13-16.
- You may have departed from faith without knowing it, compare your life of today with the time you repented newly, what does your life prove today. God is warning you to come back and begin to support the gospel. Operation Conquer a City or a Nation. 1 Cor 13:5-10, 1 Tim 4:1-3
- When the Trumpet of the Lord will sound and the true believers are taken up, what do you think will happen to your life if you keep living against the word of God and still remain in the church. Rev 20:6-15
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF LEAVING THIS EARTH UNPREPARED?
- Do you have riches laid up for your future destruction? Many people never ask where they are going from here. The church is only a preparation ground for our heavenly journey. Matt 6:19-24, Eccl. 5:13-15.
- Do you think you are a FOOL in the sight of God because you abandoned supporting the gospel? Think about your investment on earth and think about what you are investing in the kingdom of God. No one stops you of personal investment but compare your heavenly account with your earthly investment. Lk. 12:16-21.
- If we could have the experience of hell fire by revelation while we are still in this body, no one will like to go there after death, but the devil has so much blinded our eyes that we don't think of the coming judgement of God. Your labour determines your reward. 1 Peter 2:11-12
THE JUDGEMENT WILL BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF GOD, ARE YOU READY?
- Many people have forgotten that they were once born again. They spend their time mixing up with the world and they call it wisdom, but actually the world are not ready to follow you and do what you are doing. Be careful never to loose your eternal value. 2 Peter 1:3-15
- Are you still living in the flesh after you have spent years in the gospel. God expects you to grow and be profitable in the kingdom, never waste your life in vain. 1 Peter 4:1-11
- The suffering of today is not comparable with the joy that will be revealed to you. Never allow the devil to deprive you of your Kingdom reward that will be given to those that have served the Lord to the end. 1 Peter 4:12-19
- The spirit is fighting against the flesh and the flesh against the spirit, which one is winning in your life. You will give account of everything you have done on earth. You can change your record today no matter how bad it is. Mission For Africa 2017-2020 is the answer. Gal 5:16-26.
Many of us have completely refused to grow. We are there troubling the church. The broom can be used to sweep the house and make it clean, but it is always kept in a corner not on chair or in bed. Those that built the ark of Noah refused to change and they never entered it, but they were destroyed. Never be like one of them, arise and let us build together and arrive together in the kingdom. Heb 5:12-14; 1 Cor 13:11; 1 Cor 14:20, Eccl 10:16-17.