Passion for the Kingdom (Part 5)
TEXT: Luke 14:25-35
Memory Verse: "Luke 13:24 STRIVE to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will SEEK to enter in, and shall NOT BE ABLE to enter in."
Many have gone through this world without leaving a LEGACY behind them in the God's kingdom; they came into this world and went away, forgetting eternal judgment and reward. The souls we win will not only speak for us while on earth, they will speak for us while in heaven. God has given a four years mandate to our bishop, "Missions For Africa 2017-2020" which is evangelism at all cost. Think about this today and begin to prepare yourself for this PROJECT. What can you do to achieve this great vision for God's kingdom. Luke 13:22-30
WHAT IS YOUR LEGACY ON EARTH?
- Many people have stayed in the church for many years yet they don't produce souls for the kingdom, nor are they productive in other things. Some have created problems in the church, they make God to cry instead or rejoicing, yet they pray everyday asking for big things like husband, children, money, cars, lands, houses and many other material things. Know this, God is not mocked whatsoever you sow, that is what you will reap. Gal. 6:6-10. John 14:12
- Have you ever thought of doing great thing for God and you really mean it? If God is really your Father, what are your legacies in the kingdom. Have you ever thought of hearing from Christ depart from Me you disobedient child? What a great shame that will be on that day. May you never experience such in Jesus name. Luke 13:6-9, Matt 25:1-13.
- Some people think because they did one thing in the church that is enough. Jesus said my Father works until now and I work also. Abraham sacrificed all through his life until God demanded his only child, even after that he spent all his life sacrificing to God. Do you only eat once all through your life? Do you have only one dress or shoe? What are your legacies in the kingdom. Yet you continue to ask God for several big things to bless you. Matt 6:25-34
UNFAITHFULNESS IS THE DEADLIEST THING IN EVERYTHING
- When people marry they need fruits, when they establish a business they need customers for great benefits, when they open a school they need increase of pupils and students and every other thing we do in life we need God's interventions yet we are unfruitful and unfaithful in the things of God. What will be your commitment in this mandate for our bishop and Dominion Faith "Missions For Africa 2017-2020." Remember the rich man and Lazarus. Luke 16:19-31
- Are you among those who fight against God's work through unfaithfulness or are you a prophet killer through disobedience thereby helping the devil to accomplish his vision against the church and against "Missions For Africa 2017-2020"? Luke 13:31-35. When will you decide to serve God in truth and spirit, it is now? John 4:24
- We should not wait until a man dies before we contribute for burial, we must celebrate the resurrection and the command of our Lord and Master. Everyone must put hands on deck to achieve great things for the kingdom. Missions For Africa 2017-2020 is not something anybody will overlook, we need to rise up as one man and conquer Africa for Christ. Haggai 1:3-11, Matt 28:18-20
EVANGELISM AND MISSIONS AT ALL COST
- God is looking for holy service, holy commitment, holy prayers, holy obedience, holy offering to achieve the great vision "Missions For Africa 2017-2020". Luke 12:13-21
- Think about your unfruitfulness and eternal judgement. The year is coming to an end what if the resurrection trumpet sound, what do you think will happen to you? Luke 13:6-9
If Christ were to come to your house telling you to get ready to die right now what would be your attitude? If while you are in the church and Jesus just appeared and demanded for the greatest thing you have in life what will you do? That was exactly what happened when the rich ruler demanded for eternal life, he saw him, talk with him, touched him yet missed eternal life because of the things of this world. This will never be your portion, nevertheless what is your commitment to "Missions For Africa 2017-2020". Mark 10:17-31.