Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Patience gives you a stand to achieve your destined end.
- Without patience it is impossible to please God.
- Patience is the medicine that keeps your body when you are tired getting
to your desired destination.
- A destined end is not possible when patience is not involved in a planned
- The stamina that makes you stand when others are panicking in times of
trouble is called patience.
- Without patience it is impossible to achieve a desired goal in life.
- Impatience is a sign of immaturity in the affairs of life.
- Men of patience achieve goals that are hardly achieved by men of haste.
- When a door closes there are many other doors open waiting for you.
- Men's disappointment gives opportunity to God's appointment.
- Anytime you are disappointed, it means you are entering into God's ordained
- No one can disappoint you, if God appoints you, except you do it yourself.
- When your position is terminated anywhere, wait for new position from above.
- It does not pay to struggle when God says wait. Ps. 27:14
- The reason God allowed you to be appointed somewhere in a great way.
- Every disappointment gives room to new appointments.
- When the earthly people disappoint without consideration, Heaven appoints
without wasting time with great consideration.
- It is not good to die when disappointment comes... because there is much to do in
- When you are disappointed wait for God because Heaven has more appointments
than the one you missed.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.