The Power of Positive Thinking - Part 3
TEXT: Isaiah 40:28-31, Isaiah 41:10-17, 1 Chro. 4:9-10.
MEMORY VERSE: "Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
1. To know that God can use anything to his own glory. 2. To understand that the way we think about issues of life determine they weight of it in our lives. 3. To discover the mystery behind the positive thought of life. 4. Finally to know that there is no level you cannot arrive if you wait upon God and also allow him to direct your life.
For the fact that you are a man or woman of faith does not mean you have all the answers to everything. Be real, we all go through struggles, challenges, everyone is dealing with something. Pretending to have it all together is putting pressure on yourself. Sorry no one has it all together. When you are truthful to yourself, God's strength will be made perfect in your weaknesses. That is when you go from strength to strength and from glory to glory. Your thought life determines, your strength life. Beware of what you retain in your mind. 1 Chro. 4:9-10, Psalms 118:6-17.
THINGS TO DO TO SEE GREAT CHANGE
- Working on yourself is the hardest part of life. Keep growing up, keep learning, keep changing no matter where you think you are now. Don't forget that "Determination fight and conquers impossibility". 1 Cor. 9:24-27
- Be selective in your battles. Don't always stand on what you call your right and waste your energy fighting. Sometimes peace is better than being right fighting war. Matt. 11:28-30
- Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things in your life, let them go, delete them completely! 1 Cor. 15:33, Hosea 4:6a.
- Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything coming your way. Matt. 5:13-16, Gen. 13:10-18.
DEADLY POSITION IN PEOPLE'S LIFE
1. Many people prefer to die in disobedience than obeying the right thing that gives great future even if there will be pain. A) Imagine when you don't pay your tithe and attract devourers. B) Imagine when you constantly come late to church or easily refuse to go to church for a unimportant ressons! C) Imagine when you think your offerings and sacrifices are for the pastors and not for God! D) Imagine when you are in the church and yet you don't know Christ, misusing your life in occultism, alcohol, smoking, formication, adultery and native doctors E) Imagine when the presence of God rains in the church, others are soaked and yet you are dry. What a horrible and terrible mindset that delays and destroys destiny and future. You need to open up to positive thinking that will advance your life and destiny!!!
TODAY IS A GREAT POTENTIAL FOR YOUR GREATER TOMORROW
- What you do today can approve your tomorrow. In order to succeed, you must believe that you can make it. Walk on the opportunity at hand, before you think of climbing the mountain of greater opportunity you have not seen. James 1:22-25
- Don't be afraid of failure it's the only way to succeed. Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough. A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's wings. Believe in yourself. Isa. 43:2, Isa. 40:28-31.
- You have to push beyond your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go in life. Laughing do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But it means that people have the ability to deal with it. 1 Chro. 4:910, Isa. 41:10-17
- Every man has a weak point, for you to succeed in life you must not allow your weakness to overtake your strength and potentials. Opportunities are like sunrise. If you wait too long, You miss them. Matt. 11:28-30
- The secret to success is happiness! When you are happy you concentrate more. Learn to be happy always because it attracts success. Your time is limited on earth. Don't waste it living someone's life. Anxiety? No! Phil. 4:6-8
- Stop attacking people and start attacking poverty. Always remember that it is too late to FAIL, you have to congratulate yourself in advance and you will see the real you emerge. If you are born in poverty, it's not your mistake, but if you die in poverty, it is your mistake.1 Peter 5:6-10, Psalms 3:2-6
BEING OPTIMISTIC IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE Phil. 1:6, 1 Thess 5:24
A) NO ➔ Shortcuts in life.
B) NO ➔ Quick fixes in life.
C) NO ➔ Blaming others in life.
D) NO ➔ I'll do it tomorrows in life.
E) NO ➔ EXCUSES!! No! Not even one in life.
- Surround yourself with positive people who will support you when it rains, not just only when it shines. 2 Sam. 23:8-23.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. Psalms 118:6-17.
- Enjoy this journey called LIFE. You just have one life! Phil. 4:6-8, Isa. 45:2-3
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything. Try! Even if there will be mistakes, but success will announce you. As Eagle is above all other birds, so you will always rule in the midst and above your enemies in Jesus name. Your stubborn mountains shall melt before you in Jesus name. Every satanic desire against your life shall fail in Jesus name. I pray today that all the stumbling stones along your part shall be removed by fire by force in Jesus name. May your name become Victor by means of your constant victory over every work of darkness in your life in Jesus name. May you be highly favoured and wonderfully blessed all through your life on earth. Prov. 22:29