Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- No praise, no power, little praise, little power, then great praise, great power.
- The weapon is used to discipline the devil at all cost.
- When you praise you hit hard on the throne of grace to draw down the riches of Christ.
- Praise alerts the angels to act on your request without delays.
- Praise is stronger than any weapon formed by human ideas.
- Praise is the greatest thing you can offer to God to turn his hands loose.
- God is not tired of hearing when you are out pouring praises on his throne.
- You can never be authoritative against the devil until you learn to release praise on the
throne of God.
- Praise is an investment that brings great profits to men.
- Praise enlarges your heart to receive what your eyes fear to achieve.
- Praise is the oil that keeps your faith burning until you receive what you desire.
- It is only a man of praise that can look into the spirit to predict the future.
- Praise makes you a centre of attraction to your generation.
- The power that produces great miracles in the public is accumulated in praise in the secret.
- A man that hates praise must have decided to end up without achievement.
- People that speak less in public with much results spend their time praising God much in the
secret without tiredness.
- No man can go beyond that which heaven releases through a life of praise.
- Men that know their God do not ask much, but they praise him much for greater things to be done.
- A man who cannot praise God will always lack a divine supply.
- When men praise God for things they need their sight gives way for faith to work.
- Praise gives results of God's power and glory.
- Praiselessness releases needless pains and lack on a believer.
- When you praise and ask from above, you alert the host of heaven to fill your life.
- If your need makes you praise your miracle does not hesitate to come.
- When you pray and heaven seems not to hear, praise God putting your demand through the word.
- No Christian has ever praised God with a broken heart without attracting the attention of heaven for
- Heaven has never seen anyone with praise and kept quiet.
- Solutions drop like ripe fruits when one drops praise at the feet of Christ.
- Heaven can never say no when your mouth is filled with praise of faith.
- When your need has defied everything try to praise as prayer.
- No power can withhold what praise has taken down from heaven.
- When heaven has signed your demand through praise no one can stop it.
- Sign your demand with praise today and make great way for your life tomorrow.
- The need that causes your mouth to drop praise causes heaven to drop your miracle.
- The praise that is sown in faith has the fruits of joy to be reaped afterwards.
- When sincere praise drops down from a Christian, the angels are given command to
act without delay.
- Do not say no to your mouth when praise is coming out from your heart for they are dynamites
for your expected miracles.
- No miracle can stand when praise beckons it to come and show itself.
- Solutions drop like ripe fruits when one drops his praise at the throne of God.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.