Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- Service is the ladder that lifts people to their desired position.
- When service is neglected, God's way of greatness is rejected.
- God is not partial but faithfulness oriented.
- Nothing can replace the mind of Christ in the service of God.
- High calling is not for everyone but for those who can bear the Cross of Christ.
- The prize of high calling is worth paying if one desires to be on top.
- Resting is not wasting of time, but a gathering of strength for more actions.
- When your due time of upliftment comes, do not be absent in God's presence.
- Your time of exaltation can never be stopped when God has decided it.
- The reward of eye service is nothing but vanity.
- It is easy to mark a person who pursues the shadow by his work.
- Service without holiness is nothing but a waste of time.
- When you serve just to fill your belly your future will be hopeless.
- Any service that is not focused on glorifying Christ is lost.
- The eyes that look down on the master shall receive shame as reward.
- The servant that gossips the master shall have his mouth fill with cry one day.
- To be on top you have to finish the ladder from the bottom.
- Never take honor until it comes from above.
- God is an incubator... He will never go beyond his time.
- When you know God, he will introduce you to men.
- Do not take a step to service if you have not heard from the master of service.
- The more you serve the more God increases your salary.
- He allows you to pass through the process of making so you can be useful in every
- The Joy of God's usage makes you forget the suffering of his making.
- God gives vision, man born the vision but men carry the vision about.
- The more your position increase your oppositions will increase when you refuse
God's making you have rejected his usage.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.