Wisdom Discovery and Study Center
- The destiny of a man does not depend on what he tells people about himself but
what he works out of his life. Prov. 22:23
- Many are dying without success because of you. Prov. 22:29
- Men are tired of hearing the testimony of others from you, they are waiting to hear
what happens through you.
- If you are not a builder where you are, you are a waster and a destroyer.
- What God expects from you can only be achieved if you are honest.
- Success does not come to you because you wish it or want it, it comes because
you work it out.
- If you cannot entrust anything to anybody, you do not trust yourself.
- Men that desire success without working are dreaming a day dream.
- Success comes from work, it does not come from wish.
- Isolation from others simply means you are insecure and lack freedom.
- When you desire success and refuse to work, all you will have is failure.
- Success does not come by word and wish, it comes by desire and work.
- You can do excess spoils in your life instead of exploits if you deny yourself
the knowledge you need.
- Success is given to those who desire it and work it out, not to those who are
idle and wish it.
- Every good work you refuse to do today is a debt you owe to pay tomorrow.
- While others need you for what you have, you need them for what God has
deposited in them.
- Men that desire success must learn to be patient else they have sudden accident
on the way.
- What you can only tell God about your used potentials while you stop to work
is that you are lazy.
- The desire of a man motivates him into endless actions until success is achieved.
- God does not listen to the cry of those who are lazy but those who work to
receive His help.
- When you isolate yourself, you become a stranger to those that can sharpen you
- It does not pay to wish to be rich while you are lazy and refuse success ordinances.
- Men that pursue excellence are always careful with mediocre to avoid contamination.
- When you hate the truth to be on top, lies will become your leading star.
- A man who pursues greatness and makes a lazy man his friend will end up having
failure as reward.
- Truth is bitter when it is said but it has made many lives to be sweet.
- Men that pursue excellence is business are careful in choosing business partners.
- What you have done to help someone, others will do in another way to help you.
- If you are not a Managing Director, you are a Damaging Director.
- When your time is properly spent and your talent properly used, they become
precious treasures for others to learn.
- Blessed is the achiever who does not walk in the counsel of lazy people, nor stand
in the way of idle minds nor sit on the seat of success wishers, for he shall be crowned.
- Being anxious for life makes you self-reliant instead of God-reliant. Phil. 4:4-6
- They that wish success and refuse to work are either lazy or full of ignorance.
- The only solution to afflictions is faith and prayer. 2 Thes. 5:17
- Affliction makes men prayer warriors instead of player warriors. Luke 18
- Prayer gives such endless open doors that prayerless people can ever think to
- Your importance can only be made manifest when you refuse to spend your life
on wasteful things.
- When desire is not yet achieved, it makes the heart weak but it's fulfillment rejoices
- Time spent looking for success is not wasted but invested.
- The failures that stop people from achieving their aim in life are caused by the way
they reason. Ps. 3:1-8
- No matter how tough yesterday was, sure your today has a great future in it if you
just press forward. Joshua 7:10
- Nothing transforms a man like the revelation that comes from above and the
actions he involves in it.
- The afflictions of yesterday can never stop God's miracle for today. Ps. 34:19
- The devil may have fought against you but your life is in the hand of God to
prosper you. Ps. 37:23-24
- Good ideas are divine revelations sent from above to change our destiny if
you can work on them.
- People may have looked down on you because your past was tough but today
is the beginning of your great future. Ps. 4:6-8
- To experience a tough time means there are great doors to be opened ahead of
you. Ps. 41:1-33
- Secrets are revealed for revelation and revelation comes from revolution and
revolution moves our world.
- The precious things in you can help others if you allow them to come out.
- All that you do are meant to help others and if they don't you are building an empire
that will soon crush.
- Where you are you don't suppose to be if you can maximize the gifts in you.
- If today is filled with darkness, that does not stop the plan of God for tomorrow's
success. Acts 27:18-25
- They that dwell in yesterday's failure can never think well to look into tomorrow's
open doors. Job 42:10-17
- The failure of yesterday has only that day, but today's breakthrough cannot be
stopped by it. Job 13:13-18
- I know that today will be better than yesterday so will tomorrow be better than
today. Job 36:15-16
- Your effort will be unproductive if you reject the giver of success.
- No matter the plan of the devil, it cannot stop God's determined purpose when
we still need it. Rom. 8:28-39
- For God's plan to be fulfilled in you, you must fit it into his project for ages.
- You can't miss your future if you are attached to God.
- Great achievers can be great losers at the beginning of life. Job 1:1-22
- Men that reason aright are not ruled by the plans of the devil. Isa. 8:9-10
- The only way to attain a desired height is to follow God's desired direction.
- When God's will is missed His divine purpose is sure to be lost. 1 Sam. 15:19-23
- If God's Word is your guide you can never fail and then God's determined plan
for you is a must... Obeying to achieve it is a must too. John 3:16-21
- Tithe is the test of obedience and offering is a test and proof of love. Mal. 3:8-12
- When marriage is properly handled, you become better rather than bitter.
- Failure is a stumbling block for those who do not have a better insight for their future.
- Many have gone to eternity without success because they have refused to acknowledge
the help from above.
- The beauty of knowledge is that it is communicated to help others in time of need.
- You will only be scared in life if you ignore the presence of Him that keep up the
- Your part cannot be dark if you belong to the maker of light. Prov. 4:18
- Failure are devils traps for those who do not have a strong will against him. 1 Sam. 17:1-58
- No matter how good your plan is, God's plan for you is better.
- Men that succeeded have either lost once or many times.
- Any important man who has important things he is doing does not waste his time in
unimportant things. Hab. 2:1-2
- When an important man finds important things to do he looks for important people
- When you loose the sight of God you miss your vision.
- Give enough time to the important thing you want to do to become the important personality
you want to be.
- For any important thing to be achieved it must be given adequate attention to make a great
thing out of it.
- To be important in life, you must seek to be associated with important people to reason and
act like them.
- Any success outside God is nothing but dung and a waste of life.
www.wisdomdiscovery.org A Westminster Edition website by Donnie Fischer.
© 2000 - by James World Outreach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, WORLDWIDE.