A Man of Vision
TEXT: Genesis 1:27-28; Eccl. 9:10; Isaiah 61:1-7; Isaiah 62:1-4; 2 Corinthians 4:14-18; 2 Timothy 2:20-23; Romans 14:12; Daniel 11:32; Prov. 20:5
Intro: Every man has a mission to fulfill on earth. It takes desire, thirst and hunger for greatness and achievement for one to accomplish what God wants man to do.
MEN THAT THIRST FOR GOD
Psalm 132:1-5; Joshua 1:1-9; 1 Chro. 4:9-10
- When you have no more desire of increase, no idea means anything to you.
- You cannot join those heading toward greatness if you have no vision.
- Nothing works for those who have no thirst for God.
- Some people neglect new ideas because they never want to go forward in life.
- It is only men of vision that can influence their generation.
- Until you discover your vision your existence in life remains vain.
- The devil cannot be blamed for our unproductivity if we are not ready to succeed.
MEN BURNING WITH VISION
Judges 6:7-18; Isaiah 43:18-23; Isaiah 51:1-3
- Never be afraid to step into your destiny because God is the one ahead of you.
- When God is ready to do a new thing, he requires nothing but your obedience.
- Your desire cannot be achieved if you are not ready to move.
- When God calls someone, He requires you to do your part by work.
- God has deposited something in everyone, you just need to bring it out.
VISION, BURDEN AND PASSION
Acts 12:1-16; Mark 1:33-35; Luke 6:6-16; Deut. 1:3-9; Eccl. 9:13-18
- Your vision determines your burden and your burden determines your passion.
- You cannot have direction if you have no vision.
- Men that work on the surface achieve nothing, but those that dig deeper make things happen.
- If you have no passion, you will not burn daily on your vision.
- The deeper a man relates with God the more he increases in life.
- No man can reach his goal until he discovers his vision and need.