Count It All Joy
TEXT: James 1:2-8; 1 Peter 1:3-7
INTRODUCTION: Matt. 24:3-8 Understanding the things the world will face but God's children will go through them with joy without hurt.
DISCOVERING WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST
- When you discover what Christ did for you on the cross, your confidence is established. Phil. 1:6
- God's strength in you overpowers the devil and his agents, but your ignorance of this could make you live in fear of the enemy. Eph. 3:20
- When you know and experience the God you serve, you can triumph and do exploits in the midst of darkness. Dan. 11:32
- The devil, demons, witches and all the powers of darkness have always existed but violent men and women have always had their victories and proved that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Heb. 13:6; Luke 10:17-19; 1 John 4:4, 5:4-5, 18
THE TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH
Matt. 7:24-27; James 5:7-11; Job 23:8-14
- Life is full of battles and victories, without battle there is no victory. Here trials is seen RAIN, WIND and FLOOD.
- Every battle you engage to fight in this life is already won by Christ.
- Determine your victory before you set out for anything you want in life. David is our example.
- Nothing has ever overcome our God, He is El-Gibbor the all powerful and also Jehovah Saboath the God of war or the Lord our Avenger.
OVERCOMING ALL AFFLICTIONS OF LIFE
Acts 12:1-16 - SIX THINGS AFFLICTION DOES IN MAN
- Affliction attracts the mercy of God on the afflicted and the wrath of God on the oppressor. Psalm 118:6-14
- Affliction drives a person to seek God like a crazy fellow making such to be closer to God, if such a person is wise enough. The three Hebrew children are examples. Daniel 3:1-30
- Affliction stretches your faith and spiritual standard from the ordinary level to an extra-ordinary burning level. Daniel is a perfect example Daniel 6:1-28
- Affliction gives you a higher dimension breakthrough and blessing that you may never get ordinarily. Psalm 23:1-6
- Affliction reveals the strength of God in you and the weakness of the oppressor, thereby making you to trust God the more at all times. Psalm 3:1-7
- Affliction makes you consider others that go through diverse problems helping them to go through life with joy rather than being their critics. Psalm 41:1-13