TEXT: Col. 3:1-5
Nothing draws a man behind like making useful things so important, covenanting oneself with those things that can really stop our journey half way.
BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR LIFE
- Material things and finance or even fame gotten in an evil way will simply destroy nothing only our today but tomorrow. Prov. 20:17, 21; Prov. 22:1
- Nothing can exchange the life of a man and nothing is as valuable as man himself. Mark 8:34-38
- When a person is defiled, he is destroyed. Mark 7:21-23
STOP SO FAR THAT KIND OF LIFE
- Many relationships corrupt good manners. 1 Cor. 15:33
- Many of our attitudes are control by other because we live to please others. 2 Cor. 6:14-18, 1 Cor. 5:1-13. "Outside Influence."
- It is either you stop that life or it will stop your journey to heaven.
- Nothing is as important as your life - Jesus said cut that thing off. 1 Cor. 6:9-20
DON'T KILL YOURSELF
- Have you ever thought about seeing the bridegroom and something is really opposing you. Matt. 25:1-13 "Say no, don't join the fools"
- Don't be a fool - it will kill you. Prov. 1:7, Prov. 6:12-19
- Have you ever asked yourself what is the mind of God concerning me. 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- Warning is good if it will profit the person concerned. Prov. 29:1
No one has ever profited from life wickedness against God or man.