How Not to be a Failure
TEXT: Rom. 12:1-2
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A FAILURE
- To be without purpose in life is to be without divine direction.
- Allowing things that do not advance your life to occupy your time.
- Relating with those that waste your time. 1 Cor. 15:33.
- Allowing long time pain to occur than stopping at short time pain.
- When you have made mistake in choosing a marriage partner.
- Doing things out of pressure or fear even when you know they are wrong.
HOW TO AVOID BEING A FAILURE
- Be careful what you allow to come into your mind.
- Feed your faith every second and starve your doubt to death. Rom. 10:17.
- Never give the devil opportunity to steal the seeds of God's word that keep your spirit lively. Mark 4:14-19.
- Make yourself always available where your faith can be stirred up on daily basis. Rom. 10:8-11, 16-17.
- Never allow anyone that lives in fear, unbelief and doubt be your close friend. Gal. 3:1-9.
- Hope in the face of crises and conflicts.
DISCOVERING GOD'S STANDARD FOR NOW AND TOMORROW
- Discover you are created a being of dominion. Gen. 1:26-28, 1 Chr. 4:9-10.
- Discover that what you go through is a road to your breakthrough. 1 Peter 5:6-10.
- Discover that God is closer and cares for you than you ever think. Isa. 41:9-14.
- Discover that God desires the best for you and your family. Jer. 33:3.
- Discover the promise of Christ and attach yourself to it. John 14:12-14.
- Stay always in tune with what God says concerning you. Jer. 29:11.
- Discover that all that you need are already provided by God, just talk to him and have them. Deut. 8:18, Jer. 29:5, 2 Peter 1:2-4 - Cars, houses, lands, airplanes, ships, finances, etc.