I REFUSE TO BE THE LAST
Text: Matt. 19:30, Mark 10:31, Luke 13:30, Matt. 20:16
- God knows your value, He sees your potential, He wants to use you.
- I am what God says I am, made in His Image and Likeness.
- I will be what God says I will be and nothing shall stop me reaching there.
- So don't conclude over a living man till his Maker accomplishes what He is doing.
- Nothing can stop God's plan for your life.
- If we do what he asks us to do He gives us peace. So you can move today doing His will and nothing but His will then be at peace with Him. Amen.
- Who you see in me today is a shadow to the coming reality of my life.
- The Picture of today is nothing to be compared to my future life.
OCCUPY TILL I COME
- 1 Cor. 9:24-27...Focused and determined to win the prize.
- Phil 3:13-15...Pressing forward for mark of high calling
- Matt. 20:16 (Many are called, but few are chosen)
- Matt:24:14...The Gospel Must Be Preached
- An Oil company and a missionary who was offered a job and great salary of 10,000' dollar $25,000' $50,000 they asked him what's wrong. Your price is too good but your job is too small for my future.
- God has called me to be a missionary. We need such zeal today.
- Where there is no zeal our claims as disciples of Christ or as Christians is nonsense.
ARISE AND TAKE OVER
- Christianity without zeal is worst than atheism. Judges 5:18-27
- In the kingdom of God, service without zeal is flying without wings. Titus 2:14
- What is your assignment for the kingdom of God. Amos 6:1, Acts 9:36-40
- If you refuse what you suppose to do, God will raise another person to do it. No one is indispensable in the kingdom. Acts 4:33-37
- Men that jeopardized and Hazarded their lives for the kingdom Acts 15:25-27
- 2 Peter 1:2-12 Grow from glory to glory until Christ comes.