Making A Difference In The Kingdom - Part 4
TEXT: Luke 12: 16-21
Matthew 6:21: "For where your treasure is, there will your heart will be also."
The reason why Jesus gave his life is to redeem mankind from sin for us to have a full blessing. He has given us an example to follow so we can have everything we need on earth. Our bishop once gave his only and first Mercedes Car to establish our Togo branch when he heard the voice of God. Can you hear God's voice? Do you hear God's voice? His voice is in His word, the Holy Bible.
HEARERS OF THE WORD ONLY OR DOERS ALSO
- The privilege of obeying and serving God is for our good. Job 36:11-12.
- If God's work cost you nothing, you gain nothing. Esther 4:16-17.
- Procrastination will stop you from receiving your blessings. John 4:31-35.
- What kind of fruit do you have? Judge yourself before God's word. Matt. 7:16-20.
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF LEAVING THIS EARTH UNPREPARED?
- Do you have riches, laid up for your future destruction? Eccl. 5:13-15.
- Do you think you are a FOOL in the sight of God? Think about it. Lk. 12:20.
- Do you think banking all things for yourself in the earth can give you a heavenly protection and reward? Matt. 6:19.
- Are you profitable to your pastor? Do you envy your pastor? Matt. 26:7-8.
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD - IS YOUR FAITH DEAD?
- In God's kingdom principles, loosing is gaining - If you loose nothing for him you will gain nothing from Him. Psalm 121:5.
- Is your seed so PRECIOUS that it can make you to weep? Psalm 121:6.
- Apostle Peter proved Christ's word by acting in obedience. Luke 5:5-6.
- Faith is believing and speaking also believing and doing. 2 Cor. 4:13; James 1:22-24.
Gal. 6:6-10: "Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teaches in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap. For he that sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."