Making A Difference In The Kingdom - Part 5
TEXT: Luke 16:9-13
Matthew 6:21: "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal."
Many have gone through this world without leaving a LEGACY behind for God's kingdom; they only came into this world and went away, forgetting eternal judgment and reward. Think about this today and begin to prepare yourself for the next kingdom.
YOU CAN OVERCOME THE DEMON OF MAMMON
- What do you think very important that God cannot get from you.
- Have you thought of doing great thing for God and mean it? Acts. 4:36-37
- If you see God as your Father, why do you give him TRASH? Mal. 1:6-8
- Do you think money is more valuable than your life. Think about Ananias and Saphira - Acts 5:1-11.
UNFAITHFULNESS IS THE SIMPLE REASON WHY MANY ARE NOT BLESSED
- Are you faithful in paying your tithes? It is not law it is grace. Gen. 14:18-19.
- Are you among those who fight against God's work through unfaithfulness. Neh. 13:10-12.
- Do not attract the devourer into your life through disobedience. Mal. 3:8-12.
- Are you struggling with love of money or idolatry? 1 Tim. 6:10, 17-19.
WHATSOEVER YOU SOW, THAT YOU WILL ALSO REAP
- If God receives everything, He would have received Cain's offering. Gen. 4:2-5.
- God is looking for pure service and pure offering. Mal. 1:13-14.
- Sowing to the flesh is reaping corruption - Sacrifice is the answer. Gal. 6:7-8.
- Whatever you do is for your good and not for God. Psalm 50:12-15.
- When you vow in trouble, do you fulfill it in time of pleasure? Psalm 66:12-15.
"If you are not faithful to God when you have little, don't think you will do much better when you have much. Until you change your mentality about God, you will always think that the little you give for his work is more valuable than the riches He has piled up for your pleasure on earth. Learn how foundation is not seen, but it carries a great building on top. So is every cheerful but tearful seed you sow for kingdom purpose." Job 36:11-12