Overcoming the Limitations of Life (Part 3)
TEXT: Numbers 13:1-2, 25-33
God has not called us to do difficult things without him. He is the driver of our life and destiny. Isa. 43:2. Nothing can oppose us and stand if God is the director of all that we do on earth, for with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37. Things may look difficult at the beginning, but the end is always great. Remember Joseph, his dreams, sufferings and God's interventions. Gen Chapters 37, 39,40,41.
WHAT DO YOU SEE? - YOUR INSIGHT DETERMINES YOUR FORESIGHT
- How do you see and value God through his Word? Numbers 13:1-3 If God sends you to do anything, you must be sure of success, nevertheless you have to abide to His instructions. The enemy will come to fight but he will fail as you stand firm.
- You can't grow more than your thinking. Numbers 13:25-27 What you see the enemy doing is a fake power never magnify him. Never look down on the power of God within you and give credit to the devil.
- When God says go, go ahead but never see anything greater than God. Numbers 13:28-29 Look beyond what you see, do the right thing and God will do the rest.
HOW BIG IS YOUR GOD? - HOW BIG IS YOUR FEAR?
- What you think is what you believe. Numbers 13:30 Never develop a grasshopper mentality, it will reduce your person to nothing.
- What you believe is what you behave. Numbers 13:31 The more you belittle yourself the more you weaken your actions and your vision will die.
- What you behave is what you become. Numbers 13:32-33 The final life of fearful people is always failure. There is a giant in everything God calls you to do, but you must kill him an do ahead to achieve it.
- What you become is therefore your achievement. Numbers 14:1-5 Whatever is too big for you to achieve is a little beginning for a man of faith.
DETERMINE TO BE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR IN ALL THINGS
- How do you see your life - Design your future. Numbers 14:6-7 You are the architect of your destiny, even if God has spoken like the case of Joseph, but he chose never to defile himself to succeed. He could have ended his vision at the laps of Portiphar's wife and still complain against God.
- What do you want to achieve in life - You can if you dare! Numbers 14:8-16 Don't ever see impossibilities anywhere. Determination conquers impossibilities. Rom 4:17-25
It is not what you see that scares you but what you think about it. Be careful for nothing, everything that makes you to fear is nothing. Phil. 4:6-8