Provoking The Anointing Of Your Prophet
TEXT: 1 Kings 17:8-16; 1 Thess. 5:12-13
God can operate on earth with us, but he has decided never to operate without us because, He knows that relationship with his children will bring glory to his name and kingdom. Even so God has ordained that his anointed and chosen prophets will only operate through his children. No one is anointed for himself, but rather for those God has chosen him to affect their lives.
GOD ORDAINS MEN AND WOMEN TO MOVE HIS CHILDREN FORWARD
- God raises prophets for every generation. Hosea 12:13
- God sees the dangers ahead and raises a prophet for that. 2 Chr. 20:20
- Prophets are always mediators in times of trouble. 2 Kings 4:1-7
- No prophet is anointed for himself but for his generation. Ex. 28:1-5
EVERYONE NEEDS A PROPHET
- Moses was chosen to deliver the Israelites from Egypt, just like our Prophet Joseph James is given a commission, Dominion Faith. Ex. 3:2-10.
- Jeremiah was chosen to give the Israelites divine direction. Jer. 1:4-10
- You may not need a prophet when things are well with you but when things go bad you need someone to help you. Acts 19:11-12
- Prophets are chosen to put laughter into our mouth. 2 Kings 4:1-7
RECOGNIZING THE ANOINTING OF THE PROPHET
- You can reap from the anointing you don't respect. 1 Sam. 9:6-9
- If you don't love your prophet, he cannot bless you. Gal. 6:6-10
- Appreciate the labour of the prophet over your life. Luke 8:1-3
- Release always your seed on the altar of the prophet. 1 Cor. 9:91-4
- You can buy a car, build a house, land, clothes, shoes and many other house properties for your prophet. 2 Kings 4:8-14
- You never go to the prophet empty handed in times of need or prayer. 1 Sam. 9:6-9
No one has ever encountered with God's prophet positively without the blessing of the Lord. Heb. 7:7. Matt. 10:40-42. You cannot pay God's servant for his labour in your life.