Qualities of a Good Mother
TEXT: Titus 2:1-8, 1 Peter 3:1-6
WHO IS A MOTHER?
A Mother is a woman who has a child or children. A woman who takes care of people with a honorable character. An elderly woman that is known for her good character. To be a good mother is a cultivated character from childhood either from a mother, father, neighbor or from good friends. prov. 22:6, 2 Timothy 1:5
WHO IS A GOOD MOTHER?
A woman of noble character. A woman who takes care of people with an honorable character.
QUALITIES OF A GOOD MOTHER
- True love for God Deut 11:13
- True love for fellow human Matt 22:37-40
- True Love for the word of God and shares it to bring souls to the kingdom Prov. 11:30
- Prays always Luke 2:36-38
- Committed in the service of God 1 Timothy 5:10
- Truly submits to her husband and loves her children Prov 31:10-31
THE BLESSINGS OF BEING A GOOD MOTHER
- Generational blessings 1 Peter 3:6
- Generational Children's longevity Eph 6:1-3
- Peace, Joy and Happiness Prov. 3:1-12