Repositioning the Church to Do Exploits - Part 1
TEXT: Ezra 3:6-10, Luke 7:2-5
Memory Verse: They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalm 126:5
Nothing makes God happy like when his children take a step of faith to begin some projects to glorify his name especially when it seems that the enemy rises against the church. Luke 7:2-5. A military officer in the bible days built a synagogue for God and in the day of his trouble, there was a quick intervention on his behalf. We must be a part of building the house of GOD WHEN NEED ARISES LIKE THE DANGERS WE ARE FACING NOW. Presently, there is a call from above to built God a house, will you close your ears to the call. Ornan told David that he was ready to give a land and the things required to build an altar for the Lord. Can you learn from them today? 1 Chro. 21:22-23.
THE KINGDOM BUILDERS, YESTERDAY AND TODAY
- Many people in the time of old and even today have sacrificed so dearly to see that the house of God is built. Sacrifice is an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy.
- If we can build our own personal house, do other things that is for our pleasure, we should not let the house of God to be ridiculed as many did in the bible. Haggai 1:2-14.
- When building for God or looking for a place of worship, it is a time we should give an uncommon, excellent, unusual, rare, outstanding, a painful and extraordinary sacrifice to prove our true love for God. Zech. 6:12-15, Haggai 2:1-10.
- Building The temple of God is always a time that God expects his people to sacrifice so he can release an uncommon blessings into their lives and families. 1 kings 6:1-38, Prov. 11:24-25
MAKING SPECIAL THINGS HAPPEN IN THE TIME OF KINGDOM NEED
- David said, I cannot give God what does not cost me anything. Even when Ornan offered him the LAND AND OTHER THINGS FOR SACRICE, he refused it. David want to be a partaker of the blessings after sacrificing for the building of the Altar of the Lord. 1 Chro.21:22-26.
- God gave a specific instruction to Moses to build him a tabernacle, prepare the priests that will serve, Exodus Chapters 25, 26 and 27, and he asked the children of Israel to bring all kinds of gifts, sacrifice and other materials to build. Exodus 35:20-35.
- We must understand that when we sacrifice for building God’s house or getting him a place of worship, he also rewards us with great blessings more than we have given to Him. Nehemiah 6:1-15, Luke 6:38
- If we really know that God is the owner of everything we have according to Psalms 24:1, we must always think of giving him a painful and uncommon sacrifice when his church is in trouble. If Jesus gave us his life to save us, then we must learn to do painful sacrifices. John3:16, Psalms 126:5-6
When the enemy use some impostors to rise against the kingdom of God, God stirs the hearts of some of his children to rise up and build. This season, the church is in pain, never close up your hear, for God is looking for Kingdom builders to change the verdict of the evil one. Acts 4:32-37.