Repositioning the Church to Do Exploits - Part 2
TEXT: Matt. 6:19-21, Psalms 49:6-14
Memory Verse: If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. Mark 4:23
When we talk of repositioning the church, we are talking of changing the MIND-SET of the church, and who is this church, it is You and I. When our thought is changed and focused on doing the right thing, the church is AUTOMATICALLY ready for GREAT EXPLOITS. Here you can see the church in GREAT AFFLICTIONS but focused in doing GREAT EXPLOITS. Acts 8:1-8.
LEARNING TO LIVE FOR THE KINGDOM ON EARTH
- The most important decision one must take on earth is how to work for God, choosing the right place to lay down his or her TREASURE. Luke 12:19-21; Matt. 6:21.
- Many think that this present earth will last forever, so they do all kinds of investment and projects on earth, and really this is not bad, but they forget God in their daily plans Psalms 49:10-12.
- When we pass through the cemetery we will understand that people of all class has finished their journey on earth and finally were buried. It is the greatest lesson every man must learn, therefore we must work for God while it is day. John 9:4-5, Eccl. 12:13-14.
WHEREVER YOU ARE, GOD IS THERE
- Sometimes we think that God does not know MANY THINGS about us, even the secret things of our life, but this is unwise if we think so. God knows the numbers of your hairs, bones, arteries, even the quantity of your blood and everything in you. Psalms 139:1-18.
- If God knows everything about our thought, life and family, don't you think He knows how much money you have, cars, houses, lands, stores, and many other properties of yours. Psalm 49:1-20
MANY REASONS WHY WE MUST WORK AND BUILD FOR GOD
- God is the owner of everything we have. Psalms 24:1
- You must show God your love while you are still alive. Luke 12:6-9
- God deserves the best place to worship Him. Luke 7:2-5
- God instructs us to build for Him and give us specific model. 2 Chro. 3:3-17
- Whatever you give to build God’s house it will bring greatness in your life. Luke 6:38
- Solomon gave to dedicate God’s House; you too must give to build. 1 Kings 8:63-64
- To receive God’s mercy in times of trouble. Luke 7:2-5
- A high military officer built a synagogue for Israel. Luke 7:2-5
- We must not spend all our life time worshipping God in a rented house.
- Many who supported the kingdom God are not more special than us. Lk 8:1-3
- Build a house for God that He accepts is a privilege 1 Chro. 28:2-6
- Supporting the work of God is an act of worship. Acts 4:36-37
- Building the house of God is one of best way to show our love to Him. Luke 7:2-5
- It is always good to give much when it is time to build for God. 1 Chro.17:12
- There is an eternal blessing attached in doing the work of God. Mark 12:41-44
God never take anything from you that he cannot multiply uncountable times. When he request anything from you, it is to make you great and not to increase himself. Psalm 50:5