Rising Beyond Mediocrity
TEXT: 1 Cor. 14:20, 1 Cor. 13:11, Heb. 5:12-14, Psalms 132:1-5, Prov. 22:29, Mark 10:46-52
No one has ever succeeded in staying stagnant in life. When an environment does not produce, there is need for a change. Deut. 1:3-13
That a butterfly flies does not make it a bird. God has placed every thing in their proper place, so people are born to rise from glory to glory. Gen. 26:12-25. There are LEVELS IN LIFE, GOD WANTS US TO MOVE TO THE HIGHER HEIGHTS OF THIS LIFE. Hab. 3:17-19, 1 Cor. 3:6-7, Jer. 29:5-7
That a hunter can shoot, does not make him a soldier. There are qualities that make up a soldier. That you are doing business does not mean you are rich. God gave Abraham a promise of greatness and we are connected to this promise. Gen. 12:1-3
An ant does not need to be an elephant to be recognized. God knows the strength and ability of all His creatures, He wants every one of us to live to the fullest of our potentials. Prov. 6:6-11, Prov. 24:30-34
- LORD KELVIN, MICHAEL FARADAY
........Abraham rose From Ordinary to Greatness, from that to extraordinary, from there to a world man today. I will make your name great. Gen. 13:1-18
- MASTERS ENERGY
........ rose From Poverty to Prosperity. More honorable than his predecessors. He was lifted to DIGNITY AND HONOUR. 1 Chro. 4:9-10
........Joseph rose From Prison To The Palace. He was not a servant in the palace but a leader of leaders. He became a voice in the nation. Gen. 40:8-23, Gen. 41:1-16,37-46. The blessings of Joseph as released to the Church through Jesus Christ is in Gen. 49:22-26.
- THE RICH FOOL---MANY PEOPLE IN POSITION OF GREATNESS BUT ENDED AS WRETCHED PEOPLE
.........God does not kill people because they are great, he kills them because they forgot their source. He kills them because they serve the creature instead of the Creator. Money is mammon, it is a god in this world and people are worshipping it. You have a better place after laboring on earth, if you must it you have missed all. Luke 12:13-21, Matt. 6:19-24, Mark 10:17-31
- Poverty has a way of changing people's mentality and destiny.
- Poverty can make you to choose a lower or lesser option in life. Mark 10:46-52
- Poverty can shape a man's life, language, a living place, type of friends and make him to look as nothing. Luke 15:20-22
- No one that pleases God remains in poverty. Prov. 16:7
- Don't forget that you may be born in poverty but poverty is not born in you. 1 Chro. 4:1-10 (9-10) very important)
Luke 16:19-31.....Greatness without the fear of God end in destruction.
- You will LOCATE THE TREASURES OF GOD as you allow him to lead you and you follow him. Isaiah 45:1-3. Job 22:21-30
- God wants you to be GREAT ON EARTH, BUT WHATEVER YOU CANNOT GIVE BACK TO GOD BECOMES YOUR gOD. Mark 12:41-44, Acts 4:32-37, Luke 7:1-10
Wise people build on the word of God the Rock. When you listen and do, you will be justified. James 1:22-27, Matt. 7:24-27
God is looking for kingdom builders. Luke 8:1-3, 2 Chro. 16:9 He turns people from ZERO TO HERO, He makes people to be great testimonies in his kingdom. The way He does it you may not know, but He will surely show that He is God.
- If what you are giving to God does not border you, then His true blessing will be very far from you. Mal. 1:6-8, Prov.3:9-10
- Anyone who struggles with giving to God, will always struggle in his life and future. Prov.11:24-26
- Sacrifice does not mean you have much, it means that you love God more than anything in this world. Psalm 126:5-6, Judges 11:29-40
- No one that fears God and does his will that remains ordinary in life, both him, his children and generation. Psalm 127 and Psalm 128
- We are partakers of the blessings of Abraham as his spiritual children. Gal.3:13-18, Rom. 4:17-25