Showing God's Love in a Special Way - Part 2
TEXT: 2 John 1:4-6, Luke 7:36-50
It is very important to develop God's kind of love and the love of the ancient Christians is such that they can never see a need without doing some about it, especially love towards the children of God and His servants.
NEVER ALLOW SELFISHNESS TO HOLD BACK YOUR LOVE THEREBY BLOCKING YOUR BLESSINGS
- Selfishness brings poverty and can stop all kind of blessings God has prepared for our destiny. Prov. 11:24-25
- The Shunamite woman saw God's servant with the eyes of love and and her attitude and spirit of giving was opened to welcome him. This act of love changed her life forever. 2 kings 4:8-17
- Love is in the attitude of some people, this same lifestyle is transferred to Their children. God's lovers never allow any opportunity of caring for guests to pass them by without acting. Heb. 13:1-3
DEVELOP A LIFESTYLE AND THE CHARACTER OF LOVE
- LOVE is one of the lifestyle of the ancient Christians. Luke 19:2-7
- LOVE brings salvation and also unlimited blessings. Luke 19:8-10, Luke 7:36-50
- God's word clearly states that pure Christian life is seen in our care to the less privileged. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL PRACTICAL LOVE. James 1:27
YOU CAN MAINTAIN A CONSTANT OPEN HEAVEN FOR GOD'S BLESSING THROUGH HOSPITALITY
- Practical love attracts angelic beings to bring God's blessings Gen. 14:18-20, Gen. 19:1-3
- LOVE is the spirit of liberality Acts 16:15,16-34,39-40
- PRACTICAL LOVE brings a generational blessing as in the case of Abraham. Gen. 14:18-24, Gen. 15:1-10, Heb. 13:1-2, 2 Kings 4:8-17
- Christmas is a season people show practical love by sharing, never miss this opportunity to share love to neighbours, Christians and ministers of God.
ANY ONE WHO LACKS THE SPIRIT OF LOVE OR THE CHARACTER OF GOD IN HIM HAS LOST BOTH LIFE AND FUTURE EXCEPT IF CHANGE COMES.