Showing God's Love in a Special Way - Part 3
TEXT: Heb. 6:10-12, 2 Kings 4:8-17
Love is not by interest, it must be by Obedience to God's word. We express the love of God to the saints and to the world. John 3:16, Heb. 6:10-12
LOVE BREAKS THE BARRIERS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE ENEMY
- If the most rebellious birds of the air could be so obedient and SHOW LOVE TO THE MAN OF GOD, much more we need to obey the voice of God AND SHOW UNLIMITED LOVE TO HIS SERVANTS. 1 Kings 17:1-7
- Those who don't hear the voice of God so easily or see needs to meet can never show practical love and receive hidden blessings. . 1 kings 17:8-16, 1 kings 17:17-24
- What you have and and what you see may not always work together, but show love and God will always give you an open heaven when you show love in his name. Eccles. 11:1-6, Matt. 25:31-46, 1 Cor.9:11-14, 2 Cor. 8: 9-15
THE MINISTRY OF JESUS AND THE APOSTLES WERE FULL OF PEOPLE OF LOVE
- No ministry or servant of God can succeed without people consciously showing practical love to God through what they have. Luke 8:1-3
- Jesus was always shown practical love when he was invited to eat in the house of so many people during his ministry on earth. Matt. 26:6-13, Luke 7:36-50, John 12:1-8
- Many people SPEAK OF LOVE but are always envious when they see THEIR servant of God blessed. They quickly forget the IMPACT OF LOVE, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, PRAYERS, FASTING AND EVEN SOME TIMES GIVING of the man of God in their life. Matt. 26:7-16.
- LOVE to a servant of God will change your life forever. It is a direct giving to God. Acts 16:14-15, Acts 28:7-10
ANY ONE WHO LACKS THE SPIRIT OF LOVE HAS NOT THE CHARACTER AND QUALITY OF GOD IN HIM OR HER.