Showing God's Love in a Special Way - Part 4
TEXT: Acts 28:7-10, Acts 16:14-15, Heb. 6:10-12, 1 Cor. 15:58
Love begins in the mind. When we always think how to show love to people, God will always increase His love and mercy to help us, not only in times of trouble but how to elevate us in this life and in eternity. Love is an attitude we show to people practically. You cannot speak of love without giving.
SHOWING LOVE IN A PRACTICAL WAY IS MANIFESTING THE CHARACTER OF GOD
- Love is fellowship with the saints as it is in the early Christians. 1 John 2:9-11, Heb. 6:10-12
- People that walks in the Spirit or listens to the voice of God does practice Love in Action. Love is not seen until you act on the issues of life, especially caring for others and God's servants. Acts 16:14-15, 2 kings 4:8-14
- Love reminds us of the sacrifice of God for us and we must show this love and sacrifice of Christ through our lives and character. 1 John 3:18-22
TRUE LOVE IS MANIFESTED IN PRACTICAL CHRISTIANITY
- Great men and women of the Bible USE LOVE as an opportunity to show God's kind of life, giving and also an open door for blessings. Gen. 18:1-15
- No one can say I love God if the quality and character of love is not found in that person's relationship with people. 1 John4:16-21
- Our spirituality is manifested as we show practical love in giving as a sign of love for God. Acts 16:14-15
- Christians whose hearts are real with God sees practical love as an opportunity to truly relate with both God and man. 2 kings 4:8-17
EVERY GOD DRIVEN LIFE IS ORIENTED OR DRIVEN BY THE SPIRIT OF LOVE
- Practical Christian life is demonstrating God's love through helping those in need. 1 John 3:18-22
- Love helps you to break the chains of selfishness that binds us to stop our heavenly blessings or open doors. 1kings 17:8-16.
- A heart set free from sin is a heart connected to God and his services through love. Matt. 25:31-46.
- Knowing the truth is carrying out our responsibility attached to our existence in the kingdom and one of the greatest is Love. Luke 14:12-24
- Vision builders and ministry helpers can only be those that their hearts are full of Love. Acts 4:33-37, Luke 4:38-39
- As you think of what to do to make your life great, put God first and one of this is to love with all your heart. Matt. 6:33, NEVER GIVE GOD OR HIS SERVANTS YOUR TRASH. Mal. 1:6-9
LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE, IT IS AN OBLIGATION. WHEN GOOD SAYS A THING, IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION OR AN OPTION, IT IS AN INSTRUCTION THAT MUST BE CARRIED OUT.