THE BLESSINGS OF HOSPITALITY - PART 2
TEXT: Luke 7:36-50
It is very important to develop God's kind of love and the love of the ancient Christians to see guests, visitors and strangers.
NEVER ALLOW SELFISHNESS TO HOLD YOUR BLESSINGS BACK
- Selfishness brings poverty and can stop all kind of blessings God has prepared for our destiny. Prov. 11:24-25
- The Shunamite woman saw God's servant in her spirit by faith, and attitude and spirit of giving was opened to welcome him. This act changed her life forever. 2 kings 4:8-17
- Hospitality is the attitude of my mother Inlaw, this same lifestyle was transferred to mama James. She never allow any opportunity of caring for guests to pass her by without acting. Heb. 13:1-3
DEVELOP THE CHARACTER OF HOSPITALITY
- Hospitality is one of the lifestyle of the ancient Christians. Luke 19:2-7
- Hospitality brings salvation and also unlimited blessings. Luke 19:8-10, Luke 7:36-50.
- God's word clearly states that pure Christian life is seen in our care to the less privileged. James 1:27
YOU CAN MAINTAIN A CONSTANT OPEN HEAVEN FOR GOD'S BLESSING THROUGH HOSPITALITY
- Hospitality attracts angelic beings to bring God's blessings Gen. 14:18-20, Gen. 19:1-3
- Hospitality is the spirit of liberality Prov. 11:24-25, Acts 16:15,16-34,39-40.
- Hospitality brings a generational blessing as in the case of Abraham. Gen. 14:18-24, Gen. 15:1-10, Heb. 13:1-2, 2 Kings 4:8-17.
ANY ONE WHO LACKS THE SPIRIT OF HOSPITALITY HAS NOT THE LOVE OR THE CHARACTER OF GOD IN HIM OR HER.