THE BLESSINGS OF HOSPITALITY - PART 4
TEXT: Acts 28:7-10, Acts 16:14-15, Heb. 6:10-12, 1 Cor. 15:58
Hospitality begins in the mind. When always think how to help people God will always think how to help you, not only in times of trouble but how to make your name great in this life and in eternity. Hospitality is an attitude of love. You cannot speak of love without giving.
HOSPITALITY IS SHOWING GOD'S LOVE IN A TANGIBLE
- Hospitality is fellowship with the saints as it is in the early Christians. Heb. 6:10-12, Matt. 8:14-15
- No one that walks in the Spirit or listens to the voice of God that does not practice hospitality. Acts 16:14-15, 2 kings 4:8-14
- Hospitality reminds us of the love and sacrifice of Christ for us and we must show love and sacrifice of Christ through our lives and character. 1 John 3:18-22
TRUE LOVE IS MANIFESTED IN CONSTANT HOSPITALITY
- Great men and women of the Bible saw hospitality as an opportunity to show God's love and also an open door for blessings. Gen. 18:1-15
- No one can say I love a God if such misses the quality and character of hospitality. 1 John4:16-21
- Our spirituality is manifested as we use hospitality as a sign of love for God. Acts 16:14-15
- Christians whose hearts are real with God sees hospitality as an opportunity to truly relate with both God and man. 2 kings 4:8-17.
EVERY GOD DRIVEN LIFE IS ORIENTED OR DRIVEN BY THE SPIRIT OF HOSPITALITY
- Hospitality is the real practical Christianity in demonstrating God's love. 1 John 3:18-22
- Hospitality helps you to break the chains of selfishness that binds us to stop our heavenly blessings or open doors. 1kings 17:8-16
- A heart set free from sin is a heart connected to God and his services through hospitality. Matt. 25:31-46
- Knowing the truth is carrying out our responsibility attached to our existence in the kingdom and one of the greatest is hospitality. Luke 14:12-24
- Vision builders and ministry helpers can only be those that their hearts are full of hospitality. Acts 4:33-37, Luke 4:38-39
- As you think of what to do to make your life great,put God first and one of this is to be hospitable. Matt. 6:33
HOSPITALITY IS NOT A CHOICE, IT IS AN OBLIGATION. WHEN GOOD SAYS A THING, IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION OR AN OPTION, IT IS AN INSTRUCTION THAT MUST BE CARRIED OUT.