The Force of Faith - Part 1
Text: Heb. 11:1-6
........Strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
........A person or thing regarded as exerting power or influence.
........Mental or moral strength or power.
FAITH MEANS (Rom. 4:17-25)
.....Complete trust or confidence on someone or something.
.....Focusing the mind to imagine, think, capture or form things before they are released into the natural.
......Believing a thing and speaking it out boldly without yet seeing it.
THE POWER OF FAITH
Determine the things you need in life and the level you want in it. If you are looking for a particular level, you will not stop until you arrive there. It may not be EASY but it is not IMPOSSIBLE if you strive to the end.
- Spiritual Life
- Academic life
- Financial life
- Material life
- Social life
- Family life
- Political life
- The only way that the right faith will begin to flow through your mind is when you begin to think the right thoughts. Phil. 4:8, Heb. 11:1
- Your mind cannot produce the right faith if you feed them with the wrong things. Prov. 23:7
- The force of your faith can never go beyond your desires and your desires determines the power of your designs or the picture of where you are going. Mark 11:23-24
- The level of your desire will determine the productivity of your faith. 1 Chro. 4:9-10, Mark 10:46-52
THE ENEMIES OF YOUR FAITH
Your desires or projects will never die if you overlook these eight things.
- Fear....Num. 13:1-3, 25-29, Num. 14:1-4
- Procrastination...John 4: 34-38
- Bad friends...l Cor. 15:33
- Laziness...Prov. 24:30-34, Prov. 26:13-16, Prov. 6:6-11
- Past failures...Prov. 24:16, Ps. 34:19, Micah 7:8, Job 5:19-27
- Disobedience...Ps. 78:7-12, Num. 14:19-24
- Lack of prayers. Ps. 55:17,22-23
- Lack of faith. Num. 13:31-33
WAYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR FAITH
- Never belittle yourself. 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- Reject fear completely in all you do. Isa. 41:10-14, Num. 13:30, Num.14:5-9
- Spend quality time in prayers continuously. Jer. 33:3, Ps. 55:17,22-23
- Step out in faith and act. Heb. 11:1-6
- Relate with the right people that will encourage you. Prov. 27:17, Eccles. 4:9-12
- Confess positive words no matter the situation. Prov. 18:20-21
- Overcome all hardship and move ahead. Acts 4:13-31, 2Sam. 23:8-23.
- Press forward to the end. Phil. 3:13-14, 1 Cor. 9:24-27
Apostle Paul has a FOCUS and because of this he refuse to bow to anything that will distract him. 1 Cor. 9:24-27